• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White 2 Playthrough RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I recently got back into Pokemon and decided to buy and play through White 2. This is the team I've came up with, the pokemon cover all my weaknesses essentially, the only problems I have is Lilligant can't learn any moves other than grass and normal.. I was gonna play Battle Subway to get Hidden Power, but... His Hidden Power is grass, and also I forgot to level it up to learn Giga Drain so it only has Mega Drain which are probably the most annoying things in the world for me, also no pokemon on my team can learn Surf, which is annoying also, but anyway onto the team,

Emboar @ Quick Claw
Ability: Blaze
-Strength
-Heat Crash
-Hammer Arm
-Rock Slide

Right now the only move competing with Strength's spot would be Flamethrower, but I prefer Strength because I already have a decent physical fire move. Hammer Arm is essentially the best Fighting move, and Rock Slide has good coverage for Flying pokemon.

Magnezone @ Magnet
Ability: Sturdy
-Signal Beam
-Thunder Wave
-Volt Switch (Soon to be thunderbolt?)
-Flash Cannon

Signal Beam has decent coverage, Thunder Wave is great for making pokemon slower because most of my team is slow, and also it just annoys other Pokemon, I don't have Thunderbolt yet, so its basically Volt Switch or Thunder, but I actually really like Volt Switch's switching aspect, its nice for leveling up also, and lastly Flash Cannon is basically the best Steel move Magnezone can learn.

Lilligant @ Miracle Seed
Ability: Own Tempo
-Petal Dance
-Synthesis (Giga Drain via move tutor?)
-Energy Ball
-Quiver Dance

I already explained about Mega Drain, Petal Dance is decent with Own Tempo. I don't think there is any moves I can teach Lilligant that aren't grass or normal, so I'm stuck with the all grass move set. Quiver Dance and Energy Ball are both great.

Krookodile @ Soft Sand
Ability: Moxie
-Swagger
-Crunch
-Bulldoze (Soon to be Earthquake)
-Rock Slide

Once he can learn Earthquake I'll replace Dig, but until then it has to stay. Crunch and Rock Slide are both self explanatory I think, and Swagger is a filler move that isn't that bad I think, but idk what to replace it with.

Crobat @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
-Cross Poison
-X-Scissor
-Fly
-Bite (Zen Headbutt?)

I'm stuck with Fly over Acrobatics or Aerial Ace because its in-game, X-Scissor has decent coverage for Psychics and I think is better than bite, Cross Poison for STAB. Bite or Zen Headbutt I'm not sure which would be better, but I don't know of any other good moves for Crobat. The only thing that confuses me is his Sp Atk is higher than his Attack, and according to Bulbapedia thats not possible?

Haxorus @ ???
Ability: Rivalry
-Dragon Claw
-Shadow Claw
-Dragon Dance
-Aerial Ace/Dig/X-Scissor/Rock Smash/Low Kick/Superpower

Obviously, he's a mess, and its currently not even a Haxorus yet which shows how I'm not too far in the game yet. The ability sucks, I know but I forgot to check until after it evolved and now I'm stuck with it because I don't feel like training it again. Idk what item to give it, and for moves aside from Dragon Claw and Dragon Dance I basically have 5 or so moves to choose from. I'm thinking Superpower and Aerial Ace, but idrk.

Any feedback I'd love

Last edited:

Nulava

Banned
Krookodile @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
~Earthquake
~Crunch
~Stone Edge
~Pursuit / Superpower

Stone Edge over Rock Slide for more offense, Critical hits land more easily.
Pursuit / Superpower for more coverage.

Haxorus @ Lum Berry / Yache Berry
Ability: Rivalry
~Dragon Dance
~Outrage
~Earthquake
~Low Kick / Taunt

Dragon Dance boost its Attack and Speed.
Outrage, Earthquake, Low Kick provides Haxorus with great coverage, while Taunt is used for preventing a Pokemon from setting up.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Superpower for Krookodile sounds good. I'll teach it Stone Edge once I get the TM also. Outrage sounds good once he learns it, as does EQ when I get the TM, and I'm thinking Low Kick for Haxorus. I updated the team a lot with Lilligant learning Petal Dance, Krookodile with Bulldoze until EQ now, (Only 2 more levels), Cross Poison for Crobat because I realized its a decent move, and I evolved Fraxure into Haxorus and have an okay move set with X-Scissor and Aerial Ace, but I'll change it soon.

If you don't mind getting a Mold Breaker Axew and raising it patiently, preferably Jolly but Naive or Hasty can do it... Because Haxorus has an overkill Attack stat, so what it needs is Speed.

Whatever you do, GET A MOLD BREAKER AXEW and raise it, because RIVALRY IS TOO RISKY.

And yes, give Crobat Zen Headbutt if you can, and Earthquake to Krookodile. Personally, I also got Moxie Earthquake Krookodile in my White 2, and it's a lot of fun. Replace Emboar's Heat Crash with Flare Blitz of Fire Punch because Heat Crash is somewhat risky...

Status
Not open for further replies.