• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White 2 RMT!

CinccinoChic

Normal-Type Trainer
Hello everyone! I'm going to post my team here, and you guys let me know what you think! Before we get started, take into consideration that I play Pokemon for fun, and not to be the best (Mainly because I'm pretty bad at it, and even if I tried to be the best, it probably wouldn't work out xD) and I know my team is all Normal-Type, because that's what I enjoy. Anyway, here we go!

Ani573MS.png
Cinccino @Silk Scarf
Brave, Technician

-Tail Slap
-Tickle
-Iron Tail
-Aqua Tail

Ani428MS.png
Lopunny @No Item
Adamant, Klutz

-Dizzy Punch
-Charm
-Fire Punch
-Low Sweep

Ani531MS.png
Audino @Light Clay
Bashful, Regenerator

-Hyper Voice
-Psychic
-Reflect
-Ice Beam

Ani507MS.png
Herdier @Shell Bell
Careful, Intimidate

-Aerial Ace
-Dig
-Crunch
-Retaliate

Ani431MS.png
Glameow @Eviolite
Lax, Keen Eye
-Slash
-Shadow Claw
-Hypnosis
-Captivate

Ani301MS.png
Delcatty @Leftovers
Sassy, Cute Charm
-Return
-Wild Charge
-Attract
-Heal Bell

The whole "EV" thing really confuses me, so I didn't do anything with that. They are all at level 70ish. I appreciate any input on my team! ^^

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Cincinno - Skill Link is generally a better Ability, and you can get a DW Mincinno ingame, so I'd consider that. Use Bullet Seed instead of Tickle and Wake Up Slap instead of Iron Tail.

Herdier - You should probably evolve it, because it learns much better Moves. The Moveset sould be Return l Thunder Fang l Ice Fang l Superpower.

CinccinoChic

Normal-Type Trainer
Yeah, I was thinking about evolving my Herdier, but I just hate the way Stoutland looks, same with my Glameow. They're both so cute, but evolve into something really ugly! xD

And Cinccino with Skill Link sounds awesome! I didn't even know I could get one in game, I had never seen one in the Dream World either, I'll have to look into that! ^^