• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White 2 RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
This is a partial trick room team that I have been working with for the past few months. It has been pretty successful online, offline and in the Pokemon World Tournament for me.

The Lead:
Mixed Sweeper
Hydreigon@Life Orb :635:
-Fire Blast
-Draco Meter
-Superpower
-Dark Pulse

Chandelure
Special Sweeper
Chandelure :609:
-Substitute
-Fire Blast
-Shadow Ball
-Pain Split

Special Sweeper
Reuniclus@Twisted Spoon :579:
-Trick Room
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Physical Sweeper
Hariyama@Fighting Gem ;297;
-Close Combat
-Stone Edge
-Fake Out
-Bullet Punch

Physical Wall
Blastoise ;009;
-Rapid Spin
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake

Special Wall
Abomasnow@Leftovers ;460;
-Protect
-Leech Seed
-Wood Hammer
-Blizzard

Run Down of Team:

Hydreigon: This Pokemon is my lead, and is a mixed sweeper.
Chandelure: This Pokemon is my special sweeper and can be considered a back up lead or co-lead.
Reuniclus: A special sweeper and basically sets the Trick Room up for the rest of the team to thrive under.
Hariyama: A trick room abuser and my physical sweeper.
Blastoise: A physical wall and can be considered a trick room abuser since he does lack some speed. My Blastoise is mainly a Rapid Spinner and although is UU, he does make a great physical wall.
Abomasnow: Probably the biggest Trick Room abuser is Abomasnow. He is not only my special defensive wall but he is a sponge. With Leech Seed, Leftovers and Protect he is basically unstoppable when in the right conditions. His snow warning although affects most of the team, does not affect Reuniclus, who has Magic Guard.

Attachments

• hydreigon_on_nom_nom_nom_by_proelitezz-d4dsqa3.jpg
    hydreigon_on_nom_nom_nom_by_proelitezz-d4dsqa3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I like how you took the center head of hydreigon a step farther. Looks good.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
The pic wasn't mine it was accidentally attached. I meant the team though.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I don't understand your reasons using Abomasnow, JAWS! Okay, weather is pretty dominant online (at least before X/Y) and we know it's a pretty consistent strategy, but that team of yours seems kinda random. First of all, Hail doesn't necessarily cripple your entire team, but keep in mind most of them are not benefiting from Hail and they are also got crippled by it. Why bother with Abomasnow? It's doing nothing but crippling your team.
And that's really for online? Really... I don't know what to say. It all seems to random to me. Have you constructed this team aiming competitive or it's mainly for in-game?
If you want both a Special and Physical Wall, Slowbro will come in handy here, plus it also has access to Regenerator and a good Special Attack; I suggest it over Abomasnow. Ferrothorn is also a better Rapid Spinner than Blastoise, as it can both set up Spikes, Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin, and you can abuse Volt Switch to switch when checking a opposing pokemon, which is great in Trick Room and it fits him well enough, plus he benefit from TR WAY MORE than Blastoise.
And I guess Superpower Hydreigon is for Heatran? Surf is a better option, I guess, as it uses his SpAtk. Problem is; If Heatran comes in plays, when Trick Room is up, it's quite impossible you'll be able to use your Hydreigon to take him out of the game and certain Heatrans uses HP-Ice. Luckily, Hariyama will be able to take care of that, and give him Guts as an ability in case you fought one or find yourself fighting those 'mons that induce status, such as certain Heatran. And take that Twisted Spoon from Reuniclus!!! It's doing nothing! Use either Life Orb instead, as you're using Magic Guard!
I'll do a more detailed rate later... Good luck!

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Alright thanks will do. Also yeah it was aimed competitive and it is random but it does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.