• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White 2 Team

SovereignEve

The Feared Legend
I have a variety of teams, however, I enjoy using my favorites and just fine-tuning them to perfection.

My current white 2 team consists of --

Umbreon
Ability: synchronzie
-Wish
-Protect
-Payback
-Curse

Murkrow
Ability: Prankster
-Featherdance
-calm mind
-Dark pulse
-Roost

Gengar
Ability: Levitate
-Focus Blast
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Disable

Houndoom
Ability: Flash Fire
-Fire Blast
-Dark Pulse
-SolarBeam
-Nasty Plot

Lapras
Ability: Hydration
-Ice Beam
-Blizzard
-Thunder
-Hydro Pump

Hydreigon
Ability: Levitate
-Draco Meteor
-Ice Beam
-Dark Pulse
-Thunder

I tried to raise my teams to cover most weaknesses via EV's and move-sets. Any thing look to obvious infiltration wise?
These are some of my favorite monsters, but I feel like it's to open to certain elements.

~Sovereign

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Personally I'd run Toxic > Protect on Umbreon. With Curse and Umbreon's good defences, you probably won't need to stall a turn to heal with Wish.

It's not the best idea to use Solarbeam outside of the Sun, especially on a relatively frail Pokemon like Houndoom, due to the set-up turn. Flame Charge can be used instead to patch up your Speed. Alternatively, you can run Sucker Punch for a priority STAB, which is always nice to have, although this does come with a necessity for prediction.

Go with Surf > Hydro Pump on Lapras for better accuracy; you'll find that Surf is a more reliable move, despite its lower power. You don't need both Ice Beam and Blizzard since they both serve the same purpose. For the same reason as before, I'd keep Ice Beam and replace Blizzard with Ice Shard for priority.

Alternatively, since your team is very specially oriented, you could run a physical variant of Lapras:

Lapras
- Ice Shard
- Waterfall
- Drill Run
- Curse / Toxic / Avalanche

Waterfall is your Water-type STAB move of choice, being powerful and accurate. Ice Shard is your Ice-type STAB, and as it's a priority move it bypasses your Speed, which can definitely help against weakened foes. Drill Run gets good coverage alongside your other moves, importantly hitting Electric- and Steel-types for super-effective. If you're willing to rebreed then you can run Curse (Egg move) to boost your Attack and Defence (and the Speed drop isn't too big an issue because i) Lapras isn't too fast anyway and ii) Ice Shard is a priority move); however, if you prefer not to, then stick with either Toxic to take down bulky foes, or Avalanche for an alternative, and more powerful, Ice-type STAB move.

Hydreigon
- Crunch
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Surf

Hydreigon can make good use of a mixed set, as above. Dragon Pulse is a powerful and reliable special STAB move, and unlike Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse won't affect the power of Hydreigon's other moves. I'd recommend going with Crunch > Dark Pulse; Hydreigon has a very useable Attack stat, and on average, Pokemon that are weak to Dark have a lower Defence than Special Defence, so will be hit harder by Crunch than by Dark Pulse. Flamethrower to hit Steel-types, and Surf for further coverage.

Hope this helps :)

SovereignEve

The Feared Legend
Thanks a lot for your reply! didn't realize anyone responded to me. Your suggestions definitely helped, I will incorporate them into my game :)

~Sovereign