• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White In-Game Team

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Samurott@ Wise Glasses
Torrent
Timid Nature
Moves:
·Surf
·Ice Beam
·HP Ground
·Grass Knot

Chandelure@ Leftovers
Flash Fire
Modest Nature
Moves:
·Flamethrower
·Shadow Ball
·Energy Ball
·Psychic/Calm Mind

Sawsbuck@ Shell Bell
Sap Sipper
Adamant/Jolly Nature
Moves:
·Horn Leech
·Return
·Wild Charge
·Jump Kick

Braviary@ Expert Belt
Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
Moves:
·Crush Claw
·Shadow Claw
·Brave Bird
·Superpower

Reuniclus@ Life Orb
Magic Guard
Modest Nature
Moves:
·Psychic
·Focus Blast
·Shadow Ball
·Energy Ball/ Thunder/ Calm Mind

Cinccino@ Muscle Band
Cute Charm
Adamant Nature
Moves:
·Return
·Aqua Tail
·Seed Bomb
·???

Last edited:

KillerDraco

There's no reason to have Cute Charm on Cinccino, especially when it's got the amazing Skill Link ability available to it, along with 3 moves that take full advantage of said ability. As a result, something along these lines would be a bit more appropriate:

Cinccino @ Muscle Band
Skill Link
Adamant Nature
-Tail Slap
-Bullet Seed
-Rock Blast
-U-Turn/Aqua Tail

...Though I guess that does require access to B2W2, so eh.

Personally I find Emolga sucks and it isn't worth using compared to something like Galvantula. If you're intent on using it though, you'll notice that Acrobatics doesn't really work so well with Expert Belt... it loses the double power benefit, to the point where it's actually outdamaged by Aerial Ace. If you can opt for Egg Moves, I'd replace Acrobatics with Air Slash. It takes advantage of Emolga's decent speed for flinches, too. It is also an option to replace U-Turn with Signal Beam, and just go fully special; this lets you use a Modest nature to boost Emolga's lackluster power. Though it needs B2W2 move tutors.

I'll leave the rest to other people since I'm too tired to continue.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Dream World is not available for me. I've used Galvantula before and I'm trying to use some that I never used before. I needed a Flyer , but I just realised he can't. Do you have a suggestion? I do have access to Black 2.

Last edited:

KillerDraco

Dream World is not available for me. I've used Galvantula before and I'm trying to use some that I never used before. I needed a Flyer , but I just realised he can't. Do you have a suggestion? I do have access to Black 2.

Actually you don't need Dream World to get a Cinccino with its Hidden Ability. The Hidden Grotto on Route 5 in Black 2 (the one Bianca shows you) will ALWAYS have a Minccino with its Hidden Ability the first time you access it (again, when Bianca shows it to you).

And if you're going for Braviary as your flyer, replace Crush Claw with Return. Even after the Sheer Force boost, Return will still outdamage Crush Claw, not to mention it has perfect accuracy as opposed to Crush Claw's 95% (a small difference, but no misses is better than a rare chance for a miss).

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Sawsbuck@ Shell Bell
Sap Sipper
Adamant/Jolly Nature
Moves:
·Horn Leech
·Return
·Wild Charge Replace with Megahorn
·Jump Kick
I would personally replace Wild Charge with Megahorn as it deals with 2 of the E4 (Psychic and Dark) and it has more attacking power without the recoil but sacrifices accuracy

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Psychic gets redundant coverage on Chandelure. It only hits two extra types for super-effective damage: Poison, which aren't threatening to Chandelure anyway, and Fighting, both of which can be dealt with with Flamethrower. Go with Calm Mind instead, and run Timid (+Spe/-Atk) instead as Chandelure's SpA is high enough after a Calm Mind boost or two.

Shell Bell is a really unreliable item since the HP you recover depends on how much you damage the opponent. imo you're probably better off running the set below:

Sawsbuck @ Life Orb
Jolly nature
Sap Sipper
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Jump Kick
- Double-Edge

Swords Dance allows Sawsbuck to boost its Attack, and if you run Swords Dance you have the freedom to run a +Spe nature (Jolly) as well. Your power will also be boosted by Life Orb. Horn Leech is a powerful STAB move and this set is centred around Horn Leech's healing effect; since Horn Leech heals some of your HP, you can afford to run Life Orb, Jump Kick and Double-Edge since the recoil can be healed off. Apart from that, Jump Kick gets decent coverage, importantly hitting Steel-types for super-effective, and Double-Edge is stronger than Return (and, again, the recoil can be healed off through Horn Leech) and gets decent neutral coverage.

Fly > Brave Bird on Braviary. You mentioned you wanted a Flyer so you can just use Braviary. Since trainers rarely switch in-game, there isn't a problem with using two-turn moves like Fly.

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
I'm going to use the set Killer suggested with Aqua Tail.
I'm going to stick with my Sawsbuck set.
And I'm gonna use the suggested Braviary set.
Thanks you guys.