• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White or Black? (and Why?)

Which one will you buy? White Version or Black Version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipsoccermaster

I would want to pre-order both, but I'll have to see about that. However, I'm leaning towards White for exclusives and stuff. I personally prefer White over Black.

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
lol. So many people are getting White because Zekrom looks better.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I'm gonna be buying both.. but I will probably buy White first...then Black a few weeks/months later :D

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
White, for many reasons:
-White Forest
-My brother and I always get one of each pair, eg I got Diamond, he got Pearl. As soon as the games were revealed I decided to get White and he Black.

However, I prefer Reshiram over Zekrom and Gothitelle over Reuniclus. Doredia and Erufuun are both favourites anyway :]

But yeah. I'm getting White. I seriously hate Zekrom.

Kairuleon

I am getting white version. It has nothing to do with preferance.

My little Bro's birthday is on March the 5th, Black and White is released here on the 4th, so I told my Bro as its so close to his birthday he can pick which version he wants and ill get the other. He chose Black so I am getting White.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
I'll wait on the 3rd Version, since I know it'll have Black City, White Forest, Gray Cinderblock, a Battle Frontier, a ton of Move Tutors and other crap they purposely withheld from Black and White.

o_0

Herbalist
Why do so many people like Zekrom over Reshiram? I think Zekrom is a little ugly and over-hyped to be honest. I find Reshiram more elegant and mystical looking. White does have the better wild version exclusive Pokemon. Mandibuzz' battle sprite is also very ugly. I don't mind Gothitelle, though. Overall, it's Reshiram that makes me want to buy Black more than White. And I don't even use legendary Pokemon competitively.

dinnydevil

Original Outrage.
Why do so many people like Zekrom over Reshiram? I think Zekrom is a little ugly and over-hyped to be honest. I find Reshiram more elegant and mystical looking.

Probably just cause it looks dark and evil (like it's meant to) and it appeals to more people. I like Reshiram too don't get me wrong with it's regal look. One thing that puts me off though is it's wing-like arms.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'm going to get all of them eventually, because I always do, but I'm getting Black first because it has Gothitelle and Mandibuzz native, and apart from simply liking them better than Reuniclus and Braviary, I always tend to prefer the girly pokes -^^-

And Reshiram is so much cooler than Zekrom.

I am however in LOVE with Lilygant, so yeah...getting White at some point too.

I'm getting White because my sister already claimed Black and I always pick the opposite version from her. I also prefer the version exclusives as well as White Forest and the ability to battle Iris. The only thing that I'm going to miss is the ability to buy the evolutionary stones, but the other factors outweigh that.

I probably won't be buying the third version (at least not until quite a bit of time after it's released) since it'll most likely be for the 3DS, and I can't really shell out $250 for a new system because I'm saving for college (university to Brits) right now.

Flowing Ice

I'm choosing Black simply because black is a cooler shade to me..Plus if you were to call it a color, it's one of my faves. It doesn't really matter fro mthere. I'll likely get the 3rd Version if it's made as a 3DS exclusive.

MagnetonNr1

Steel-type Trainer
I will buy the Black Version.. just because

1) I like Reshiram better
2) The city where you get the last gym badge looks awesome
3) Black City is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.