• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White Rock at Mossdeep

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Is there a special purpose for this white rock...?

The girl near it said it was used for a wish..but then she uses a wish tag(is this like the stuff on Jirachi's star..?)...

Text says: "It's a white rock."

Which reminds me...is the rocket scientist at the space center any use?

The one that says: "The rocket launched safely! That's successful lauch No. <insert number here>!"

I have a friend that went up to No. 35..I'm No.10..

Sorry if I sound dumb..

Stupid friends say its for Deoxys..

Just wanted to find out...

signed-
Gregory ;026;

Once I get an answer..MODS can close this.

Mew3

Kill `em!
There is no purpose for it. And no, you WILL NOT go to the moon after the 100th launch to catch Deoxys.

EDIT: Rank up! Woot!

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
MYTH! All a false lie!

The rocket indicated the number of weeks you have been playing. The White Rock has no purpose. Deoxys and Jirachi must be obtained via an event (or GameShark)

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Or, for Jirachi, British channel

Alzi

Toon link
Alot of people are saying once he says 100 you can go to the moon and catch deoxys or jirachi this is all false, The longer your time is in the game the higher the count will go.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Ooo...okay..got it! Thanks! All lies huh?

signed-
Gregory ;026;

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
It really is
"just a white rock"
Dunno why Gmefreak put it in.

Ryo242

Eating Pokemon...yum
I'm going to go with...
Cuase it's a White Rock!

ALL HAIL THE MAGICAL (NOT) AWESOME (STILL NOT) FANTABULOUS (NO, NOT REALLY)

WHITE ROCK!!!!!!

Brettt

satirist
There pointless, but they make you wonder... But thanks for the space count thing, I was wondering what made it go up!

blue_kiko_kid

Suizuring until 22
I have 91 succsesful launches..Beat that. >.>

ChazFox

Umbreon/Quilava fan
I have 91 succsesful launches..Beat that. >.>

if I recall right I had roughly 116 successful launches. 116 weeks of pokemon sapphire o_O;

Edit: WOAH Scrap that 116, my latest successful launch was number 190. Are you sure this is weeks and not days?

Last edited:
It launches once a week. Mine changes on a Friday. So I started Sapphire on a Friday.

When I count my launch number, I'll put it here.

9999!!!!!! Glitch Alert!!!

Last edited:

_Aerodactyl_

Skilled Trainer
I dont think you get Deoxys from it... I think its just there

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
im pretty sure gamefreak put it in to confuse gamers

assassin oates

Shut up mokuba
i think its a reference to jirachi, but it serves no purpose and does not do anything

and the things what say you will go to the moon after 100 launches, have you ever seen any screen shots of this area on the moon?

When I first played, I thought there was only an Itemfinder item there.

blendmaster0505

******** Guy
Okay..cool..you people played for a long time...reaching 100+ launches.. :)

signed-
Gregory ;026;