• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White Supremacy

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
(If the title offends you: I plan on doing a team for each game. They'll all be bad puns like this one.)

Yep. :|

No breeding or trading please. I am going to SR up a storm in order to get what I want otherwise sooooo

Daikenki @ Wise Glasses
Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Swords Dance

I got sick of SRing for a Quiet one. It's fairly clear how this one works sooooo

Swords Dance for EPIC PHYSICAL SWEEPING YEAH

Hihidaruma @ Life Orb
Adamant
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-Turn

Woo standard. I assume LO + Encourage is supposed to have no recoil sooooo

Doredia @ Leftovers
Modest / Own Tempo but w/e
- Butterfly Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Petal Dance
- Hidden Power [Ice/Fire/Rock]

It's adorable. :3 If anyone can think of a better alternative to Hidden Power, that would save me a lot of time sooooo

Doryuuzu @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Sand Throw but w/e
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Return / X-Scissor

Moar standard. I may use X-Scissor over Return, because this thing will probably end up dying a lot sooooo

Shibirudon @ Life Orb
Brave
- Wild Bolt
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Dragon Claw

There's no reason not to mix Shibirudon with that movepool and its stats, sooooo

Rankurusu @ Leftovers
Quiet / Magic Guard
- Psycho Shock
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Trick Room

Seeing as half of my team are fatasses, TR is actually pretty useful here. The other moves are the best coverage this thing gets sooooo

Fin

sooooo

Last edited:

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I remain sceptical towards Grass Knot on Daikenki really, I don't see what it adds that Megahorn or Return don't, if you want to go mixed. Otherwise it's good I guess.

Just pointing out that, iirc, Flare Blitz's recoil damage on Hihidaruma is negated because Flare Blitz has a 10% chance of burn, activating Encourage and cancelling out effects. Although I'm not 100% sure on this.

Leech Seed can fill Doredia's last slot but mehhhhhhhh. I'd run Rock to cover almost all of Grass' weaknesses if you're unsure about which HP type you want.

Rankurusu's ability negates Life Orb's damage, so it could sweep very well in Trick Room if you want to do that.

That's all at a glance. Hope it's helpful.

kedlu

Zubat Zubat
I don't know if this would work, but what if you gave Daikenki Swords Dance? Just a suggestion to fill the empty slot...

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Swords Dance.

On a Pokemon with no physical moves.

GENIUS.

Too late (and too lazy) to SR for a mixed-nature Miju now. Eh.

Flare Blitz still causes recoil, but it gets boosted because of the burn chance (the recoil is an effect which always happens, so no negation there). So no.

Pretty much the three HP types are there because lol @ getting a Modest Doredia with one exact Hidden Power. If I get lazy I'll use Leech Seed I suppose.

I prefer the extra healing from Lefties. Plus, Life Orbs aren't easy to come by.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Uh yeah, Return is probably more useful than Swords Dance for your Daikenki.

Giga Drain or Leech Seed over HP for Dredia as well.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Uh yeah, Return is probably more useful than Swords Dance for your Daikenki.

Giga Drain or Leech Seed over HP for Dredia as well.

You just can't see the pure GENIUS of using Swords Dance on a specially offensive Daikenki.

Leech Seed's already been suggested. Giga Drain is lol compared to Petal Dance. (It's base 120 power now. Special Grass Outrage gogogogo)

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
(It's base 120 power now. Special Grass Outrage gogogogo)

Special Grass Outrage without confusion gogogogo

Decent synergy, not QuakEdge weak, and it has Swords Dance on a special sweeper.

Seal of approval goes here.

Dai is not exclusively Special Attack, it's base Attack is also 100, which is still better than many other starters. 108 adds a little more punch, but Swords Dance blows that minimal 18 points "out of the wotter"!!!

I would consider:
Daikenki w/ LO
Swords Dance
Wotterfall
Megahorn
Return

Not a huge set, and there are probably few if not none other Physical set.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
No. I already have a Modest one, I'm not starting again.

You guys just can't see the pure GENIUS.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
...No.

You ruined it.

RUINED IIIIIIIIIT

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Everythinggggggggggggggggggg

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Everythinggggggggggggggggggg

LiChampion

Veteran Trainer
Be carefull not to use Hihidaruma in dream world (be very bad if it's in daruma mode).
Daikenki with sword dance you are joking right? try Dig (has power of 80 now) or swagger.
Besides that is good though i wouldn't use that team.