• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White Team

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Stoutland (Gentle) @Scope Lens
Sand Rush
-Return
-Surf
-Thunder Fang
-Ice Fang
Return does a lot of damage because of STAB. I rely on this guy alot. I chose Surf because it helps me get around to other places. It also works great against rock types. I chose the Fangs to help me with diverse types, but they aren't as much as I had made them out to be. Any help replacing these?

Conkeldurr (Careful) @Amulet Coin
Guts
-Stone Edge
-Wake-Up Slap
-Hammer Arm
-Strength
Stone Edge takes care of those pesky little flying types if I am forced in a battle with one. Wake-Up Slap is useful when I'm sure it will kill, but I don't want my speed to fall(or waste Hammer Arm PP of course). It also works great if my opponent happens to be sleeping. Hammer Arm is used when I go up against an opponent that I know for sure will be trouble. I originally chose Strength for accessibility, but it turns out to be useful in my attack as well.

Samurott (Quirky) @Mystic Water
Torrent
-Revenge
-Blizzard
-Slash
-Aqua Tail
I have no clue why I still have Revenge. Blizzard is great with grass types. Slash isn't as good as I had expected either. Aqua Tail is the best STAB I have available other than Hydro Cannon (which I am not prepared to use). It will be replaced with Hydro Pump later.

Zoroark (Adamant) @BlackGlasses
Illusion
-Dig
-Night Slash
-Shadow Claw
-Fury Swipes
Dig is useful for annoying my friends. Otherwise I don't use it that much other than escaping a cave quickly. Night Slash is an awesome STAB move that also has high critical chance. Shadow Claw isn't as good as I expected, and I am not sure how Fury Swipes is still around. Any suggestions? I will replace one of them as soon as I find the TM for Flamethrower... (I don't know where it is).

Gigalith (Jolly) @Quick Claw
Sturdy
-Rock Slide
-Stone Edge
-Sandstorm
-Headbutt
Rock Slide is useful in double and triple battles. Stone Edge creates great STAB. Sandstorm isn't as usefull as I thought. Headbutt is useful for an attack when the opponents have low HP.

Victini (Mild) @Lucky Egg
Victory Star
-Zen Headbutt
-Flame Blast
-Headbutt
-Thunderbolt
Zen Headbutt is for psychic STAB. Flame Blast is for fire STAB. Again, I am clueless to how headbutt is still here. And Thunderbolt covers the water weakness.

benwsf

The Torterra Trainer
Your team is heavily physical, so a special Samurott is best.
Samurott @Expert Belt/Wise Glasses
Timid/Torrent
-Grass Knot
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Air Slash (egg move)/Hidden Power (Fighting)
If you can't breed for Air Slash and the Hidden Power type isn't right, you can use Hydro Pump or something else.

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
Sand Rush
-Return
-Crunch
-Fire Fang
-Ice Fang
Return does a lot of damage because of STAB. I rely on this guy alot. I chose Surf because it helps me get around to other places. It also works great against rock types. I chose the Fangs to help me with diverse types, but they aren't as much as I had made them out to be. Any help replacing these?

You will barely need Surf ingame. Go with Crunch to counter Ghosts that like resisting Return and Fire Fang to hurt Steels.

Conkeldurr (Adamant) @Amulet Coin
Guts
-Payback/Rock Slide
-Mach Punch
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
Stone Edge takes care of those pesky little flying types if I am forced in a battle with one. Wake-Up Slap is useful when I'm sure it will kill, but I don't want my speed to fall(or waste Hammer Arm PP of course). It also works great if my opponent happens to be sleeping. Hammer Arm is used when I go up against an opponent that I know for sure will be trouble. I originally chose Strength for accessibility, but it turns out to be useful in my attack as well.

Conkeldurr is already slow so Hammer Arm is still useful except the low PP. The moveset i suggested involved some breeding if you dont mind.

Torrent
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Return
-Waterfall/Aqua Jet

or

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Grass Knot
-Air Slash/Return

I have no clue why I still have Revenge. Blizzard is great with grass types. Slash isn't as good as I had expected either. Aqua Tail is the best STAB I have available other than Hydro Cannon (which I am not prepared to use). It will be replaced with Hydro Pump later.

Illusion
-Dig
-Night Slash
-Shadow Claw
-Fury Swipes
Dig is useful for annoying my friends. Otherwise I don't use it that much other than escaping a cave quickly. Night Slash is an awesome STAB move that also has high critical chance. Shadow Claw isn't as good as I expected, and I am not sure how Fury Swipes is still around. Any suggestions? I will replace one of them as soon as I find the TM for Flamethrower... (I don't know where it is).

I dont really like physical Zoroarks so ill leave that to someone else. Since you have Adamant, dont use special moves unless they are powerful.

Sturdy
-Return
-Stone Edge
-Curse/Toxic
-Earthquake
Rock Slide is useful in double and triple battles. Stone Edge creates great STAB. Sandstorm isn't as usefull as I thought. Headbutt is useful for an attack when the opponents have low HP.

Victory Star
-Flamethrower
-Psyshock
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
Zen Headbutt is for psychic STAB. Flame Blast is for fire STAB. Again, I am clueless to how headbutt is still here. And Thunderbolt covers the water weakness.

Changes in bold

Funtime

Steel Trainer
Sand Rush
-Return
-Surf/Toxic
-Thunder Fang/Wild Charge
-Ice Fang/Roar/Crunch/Work Up/Thunder Wave
Return for STAB, Wild Charge is a stronger Thunder Fang and Crunch is useful on Ghosts, while the others are useful if you don't have the other moves yet.

Guts
-Stone Edge
-Wake-Up Slap/Brick Break/Mach Punch
-Hammer Arm/Drain Punch
-Strength/Work Up/Bulldoze/Earthquake
Brick Break for added power, Mach Punch is an egg move that gives you priority, which is awesome. Drain Punch for healing, again, egg move. Work Up for boosts, or Bulldoze/Earthquake depending on your stage in the game for their awesome coverage with Stone Edge.

Torrent
-Revenge
-Blizzard
-Slash
-Aqua Tail
Is it physical or special? Waterfall is physical water and available the second you find the Surf HM. Megahorn, Return and Night Slash give good coverage with that.

For Special: Surf, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Hidden Power. Taunt and Toxic offer support options.

Suggestions in bold.

Last edited:

Le_Juston

One day at a time.
Orinally posted by SazandoraMASTER.
I dont really like physical Zoroarks so ill leave that to someone else. Since you have Adamant, dont use special moves unless they are powerful.
I can get a female Zoroark and breed, I've just been putting it off. However, I've really been liking Night Slash, so is there a nature that is neutral? If so, I would like to know about it.

Also. Where do you get the TM for Ice Beam? I want to teach it to Samurott, but I don't have it.

Last edited:

davidpg13

Sand Rush
-Return
-Surf
-Thunder Fang
-Ice Fang

Guts
-Stone Edge
-Wake-Up Slap
-Brick Break
-Strength

Torrent
-Revenge
-Blizzard
-Slash
-Aqua Tail

Illusion
-Dig
-Night Slash
-Shadow Claw
-U-turn

Sturdy
-Rock Slide
-Stone Edge
-Sandstorm
-Headbutt

Victory Star
-Zen Headbutt
-Flame Blast
-Headbutt
-Thunderbolt

Suggestions in bold.

ravipg

hey justin i have lvl 100s now