• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

White Version 2 | RMT

Subfaux

Ok, I'd like to start by saying that this is my first time putting so much effort into assuring I have a solid team for the story so my initial idea for my team may be a little off. I'm open to any and all suggestions regarding changes of Pokemon or improving moves etc, feedback will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.
My Team:

Samurott
~Surf
~Waterfall
~Megahorn
~Aqua Jet

Lucario
~Aura Sphere
~Shadow Claw
~Ice Punch
~Flash Cannon

Arcanine
~Flamethrower
~Extremespeed
~Thunder Fang
~Dragon Pulse

Flygon
~Fly
~Dragon Claw
~Fire Punch
~Earthquake

Leavanny
~Shadow Claw
~Leaf Blade
~X-Scissor
~Aerial Ace

Eelektross
~Thunderbolt
~Crunch
~Volt Switch
~Drain Punch

Note: I'm also contemplating switching out Arcanine for Chandelure.

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Ok, I'd like to start by saying that this is my first time putting so much effort into assuring I have a solid team for the story so my initial idea for my team may be a little off. I'm open to any and all suggestions regarding changes of Pokemon or improving moves etc, feedback will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.
My Team:

Samurott
~Surf
~Ice Beam/Blizzard
~Megahorn
~Aqua Jet

Lucario
~Aura Sphere
~Shadow Ball
~Ice Punch
~Work Up

Shadow Ball is always better than Shadow Claw for its base power. Work Up to boost all attacking stat.

Arcanine
~Flamethrower
~Extremespeed
~Thunder Fang
~Dragon Pulse

Flygon
~Fly
~Dragon Claw
~Fire Punch
~Earthquake

Leavanny
~Shadow Claw
~Leaf Blade
~X-Scissor
~Aerial Ace

Eelektross
~Thunderbolt
~Crunch
~Volt Switch
~Drain Punch

Note: I'm also contemplating switching out Arcanine for Chandelure.
Suggestions in bold.

CarlosPMC

Pokemon Master
Natures, levels, and EVs, and held items?

Abilities?

Schmarrod

I'm kind of new here, so I might not be very credible yet. But, I think it's a great team. I do think you should switch out Arcanine for Chandelure, because ghost is the only type you don't have a Pokemon that's super effective against, and Chanedlure would fill that gap.
For Chandelure, a good move-set would be:
Flamethrower
Shadow Ball
Enegry Ball
Will-O-Wisp?
(Doesn't really matter)
As for abilities:
Samurott-Torrent
Lucario-Inner Focus
Arcanine-Intimidate
Flygon-Levitate
Leavanny-Swarm