1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

White: Victini & Zekrom (14)

Discussion in 'Pokémon The Movies' started by Serebii, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

White: Victini & Zekrom

Arriving in Eindoak Town, Ash & Co. learn about the Sword of the Vale, a special castle which is protected by the Pokémon Victini for millennia. However, a descendant of the ancient people, Damon, is intent on restoring the lost kingdom from long ago and has convinced Reshiram to help him ensare Victini and use its power. It's up to Ash to befriend the Pokémon Zekrom and help protect Victini and the city of Eindoak...

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

2. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Degrassi Student

Ok so who voiced Damon and Carlita? I wanted to say Tatum did Damon.

3. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

I saw the movie today and it was cool. The battles were neat, and the Pokemon were neat too, like Victini, Zekrom, and Reshiram. Reshiram and the mayor (Manis? I forgot his name) sound familiar, but I'm not sure who voices them.

4. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

Is the intro theme song (when they're fighting in the tournament) remixed?

It wasn't in the Japanese but im hoping it is for the dub.

5. Hikari Paradise

Hikari Paradise Forever Alone

This movie was completely awesome. Victini was so adorable and powerful and the movie had a few tearjerkers. After the movie I got a bag of goodies including a bit of manga and a jumbo Victini card :) And did anyone else notice that Zekrom sounded like Don George? lol

6. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

Say, wasn't JYB and Vic Mangina confirmed to be in this film? I wanna know who they voiced!

7. MidnightMelody

Not remixed it was a full song. Unless that is what you mean by remixed.

I swear Damon was JYB. Vic could of done Carlita. He has done girls before XD

8. Draknir

Draknir Team Popplio

I just got home from watching this and I have one word for it: Awesome. I loved how they showed Golurk using Fly. I really hadn't thought that would be how they'd show it. I also was mistaken and had the Shinies flipped, so I was surprised when Carlita's Hydreigon was Shiny. Loved the fight between Reshiram and Zekrom. Victini's "squee" moments involving the macaroons were cute, and when it ran into things while invisible was hilarious. Can't wait until the Black version!

9. Hikari Paradise

Nope it's Michael Tatum.

10. MidnightMelody

Who is Carlita?

11. ChikoritaCheezits

ChikoritaCheezits Active Member

I thought the movie was awesome! The music and the story mixed with it being in theaters made it even better!

12. Hikari Paradise

I don't recognize the voice and bulbapedia doesn't say.

13. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

I watched the movie today as well. It was definitely awesome! Victini was yet another thing special in this movie. It's sort of a shame that Snivy didn't show up, only in the credits. I'll be watching the Black Version next Saturday, too!

And I also got the small Victini package, too. Neat.

14. Marbi Z

Marbi Z Lop-And-Bunny!!!

It was nice to see Pokemon on the big screen again. It also had an actual DEATH REFERENCE!! We haven't seen that since Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

15. G50

G50 No longer posting

This movie was very good. Victini was so adorable and funny! Especially when it was running into things in invisible mode. The battles against Emboar, Serperior and Samurott were great. Pokabu and Zuruggu were so cute trying to battle much bigger opponents. Nice to see that they were the ones getting the boost to win. Emboar and Samurott looked so cool! Zekrom is such an awesome Pokemon in this movie, the special effects of its ability and attacks were expectional. Braviary and Carracosta looked great! The plot was very complex, but was handled really well. Victini's attacks looked great. Even though this movie had the least number of my favorite version-exclusive Pokemon, it was still great.

70/100

16. MidnightMelody

I wonder if the BW song and the Star song can be downaloded

17. joecab

joecab Beginning Trainer

Did John DiMaggio do the voice of Momont, the mayor? Sure sounded a lot like the Aquaman voice he used on Batman: the Brave and the Bold.

18. SmartD

SmartD Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was like wow when one of characters said "die". You don't hear that word very often in the anime.

19. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

J. Michael Tatum was Damon and Leah Clark also appeared, I suspect as Carlita. If John DiMaggio was also in it, the show's taking a massive step up in VA quality.

Sarah Natochenny... I can't hate her anymore. Not after today. She's actually learned how to act. Her performance at the climax of the movie was simply excellent, and I went in with very low expectations.

As for the movie itself, I think this is my new favorite movie without a doubt. The story was nicely complex while remaining straightforward, all the characters were likeable - especially Damon, whose goals were relateable and understandable - and the art was mind-blowingly good. Of course, having Production IG, JC Staff and BONES working on that helped sort it out.

20. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

Don't you all mean you can't wait for the white version? also, I loved how Macaroons were pronounced wrong during the entire movie haha.. I did like the battle scenes and thought it was nice to see Pikachu PWN a serperior, since in the anime Pikachu got pwned by Snivy/Servine... I think the movie keeps Pikachu's ability without resetting it like in the Anime?