• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WhiteTruthShipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after seeing the new Shirona episode, I've discovered a new ship : WhiteTruthShipping. It's the couple of Shinji/Paul and Shirona/Cynthia.

It's kind of a strange ship but it is pretty logical if you think about it : If anyone, Shinji would respect the Pokemon League Champion, so it at least has the possibility to be one-sided.

You aren't allowed to bash the ship or any of the characters, if you don't like WhiteTruthShipping then keep your opinions to yourself and gtfo.

Others can discuss, post fanart and fanfiction, and generally ship Shinji and Shirona. Remember to have fun! n.n

Fanlisting:
Moonlight Burakki
xXBloodstainedLieXx
blanca
zeno48
Hyourinmaru

Last edited:

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
I'll go with this one!

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
These two go well together. I was looking for someone to post something like this up

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
Me too. I mean I bet Shirona would probably be doing the same thing. Then eventually, they would fall for each other. But what whould they say about the age difference?

The way I see it, Shirona would be able to 'convert Shinji' from his cold-hearted ways and such...
Since she's such an accomplished and experienced trainer he would listen to her, and she might be able to convince him to treat his Pokemon nicely...seeing as just one of her Pokemon swept his team, it shows him that you don't have to be mean to your Pokemon for them to be strong.

Age difference? =o
I doubt Shirona and Shinji themselves would care - they'd be all, "Age doesn't matter when it comes to love" or something like that. xDD
All of Shirona's fanboys would want to beat up Shinji tho. =o

EDIT - Made a banner haha.
whitetruthshippingbanner.jpg

Last edited:

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
Ash and his friends would be suprised about Shinji if they found out. They would be like wat the [insert obvious word here]

..... I don't know actually =(
They would probably have better feelings about him now. Don't you agree?

^ I know xD

Takeshi : WTH? Shirona would go out with Shinji, but not me?!?!?! He's even younger than I am! ToT~
Satoshi&Hikari : o_O (secretly jealous)

Yeah, I guess they've warmed up to Shinji at least a little by now...

blanca

//aisu-hime//
Whee, ShironaxShinji...it's more likely then ShironaxSatoshi, which is my secret obsession. Lemme join please~!

Hey Moonlight...I know you from ff.net don't I? Fancy running into you here...xD

*o* I like that banner...can I use it? I'll give credit.

Topic :
What would Shirona and Shinji do if they met up again? (Yeah it's cliche, but w/e)
Shinji would most definitely want a rematch. They would battle again...and THEN Shinji would take his Pokemon to the Pokemon center after Shirona kicks his a** again (because he wants Shirona to be happy with him<3) -- and Shirona would be like, "Good to see you're taking better care of your Pokemon," or something. And Shinji would just say "hmph" and be his usual emo self. x.o

Last edited:
Welcome blanca! I'll add you to the fanlisting...

Yes, I know you from ff.net. lol. Is your penname Shirona now? xD

What would Shirona and Shinji do if they met up again?
Shinji : Shirona...?
Shirona : Yep!...Shinji, right? ^^
Shinji : Yeah...
Shirona : You're probably wondering what I'm doing here...I wanted to see you again! n.n
Shinji : What?! O//////O Why?

You guys come up with the rest xD

blanca

//aisu-hime//
^ Yeahhhhhh~ it is~ xD

Look out for a Fireredshipping fic coming up real soon, you. (Plus w/ Ikari/Contest/Ego etc.;;;)

I'm thinking about writing a Whitetruthshipping oneshot. But!ShironaxSatoshi comes first. Lolol yay for random ships. <333

ANYWAYS...I'll continue that little Shirona/Shinji scenario of yours...

Shirona : -sweatdrop- I just wanted to see how you were doing...
Shinji : Okay...I'm fine...Uhm...o//////o *awkwardawkwardawkward*
Shirona : Aw, you're embarrassed~ How cuuuuute~
Shinji : wtf.
Shirona : lulz.
-insert cliche makeout scene here-

LOL I love making up stupid OOC conversations.

:D

Last edited:

zeno48

Zaker!
Lqtm Paul with Cynthia lqtm wow.

^ ?_? Huh? What does lqtm mean? Lol.

If you don't like the ship then...well, no one's forcing you to be here. o_O

@blanca : Lol, that made me giggle. xD My favorite part was the ending XD

Arrgh forget about ShironaxSatoshi. Write WhiteTruthShipping!

And FireRedShipping too. *points to Fireredshipping thread* Join? o.o

*eagerly awaits fics*

zeno48

Zaker!
^ ?_? Huh? What does lqtm mean? Lol.

If you don't like the ship then...well, no one's forcing you to be here. o_O

@blanca : Lol, that made me giggle. xD My favorite part was the ending XD

Arrgh forget about ShironaxSatoshi. Write WhiteTruthShipping!

And FireRedShipping too. *points to Fireredshipping thread* Join? o.o

*eagerly awaits fics*

I am an honest person and it means that I am Laughing to myself quietly not laughing out loud. I don't have anything against the ship it's just that well Paul is young and cynthia is old.

^ Ohhh I get it lol.

Well, it's fine that you don't like Whitetruthshipping. *shrugs*

Yeah, Shinji is young and Shirona is...old-er. It's straight-Shotacon lol. I still like it :B

zeno48

Zaker!
okay then if you are not mad can i join ltmq and may i ask why couln't u find a better ship name ltmq.

^ Sure you can! I'll add you to the fanlisting...

Actually, I didn't name the ship. I don't really get the name myself, but according to bulbapedia that's the official ship name, so...*shrugs* Lol.

zeno48

Zaker!
Okay thank u and I will start of a question.
What do you like about whitetruthshipping?
Paul and Cynthia make a great couple IMO.

What do you like about whitetruthshipping?

Mainly the mentor-student factor. I love the idea of Shirona teaching Shinji how to treat his Pokemon nicely and help them overcome their flaws. And I imagine that Shinji would develop a crush on her along the way.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.