• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WhiteWisper's Event Circus

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
I know for certain it's not hacked, but whatever.

@ShadowKyogre, I'll still take it.

@Hi_There, there's plenty you have that I want.

@Dz21, you're gonna have to specify which Suicune, I have a lot.

@chimp, I have all those but Ill still tahe the movie jirachi and shiny sea map.

Dz21

Any one, as long as its shiny, I dont care that much. But I really dont want the german one

Last edited:

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
Hi. Not to be spammy but I'm just wondering if you got my vm? :)

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@Hi_There, there's plenty you have that I want.
Speaking of which, have you got any information on the new SMR2011 event Shelmet and Karrablast? I received them recently but their information is incorrect from what I see on serebii's event database. Although the moveset+ribbon etc on serebii's database is the same as the TFE Karrablast and Shelmet.

I also don't understand why someone would go to the length of hacking an event and putting a completely different moveset/ribbon on it.

Wardek

U & I
In response to your Check My Thread, i'd like:

I'd like these:

PCNYc Pikachu
Pokepark Celebi ID 60623
NOTES: Gentle or Modest, i don't care as long as the one i receive is legit, but i prefer Modest.
GAMESTP Celebi
NOTES: Is the OT GAMESTP?
E4ALL Manaphy
JBHF Manaphy
NOTES: I received E4ALL Manaphy before, so i hope this one turns out legit...

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
bump.

any chance you got another shiny CHANNEL Jirachi yet ?

Dz21

Do you have time to trade now? i still need to know what you might want for any shiny suicune except for that german one.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Not advertising if I'm offering it to you...

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
@Matt - you're spamming, in case you didn't know, what you did is the definition of spamming you posted a list of the things you wanted to get rid of in a copy/paste post that is all over the trade shop forum ... the rigth move here for you is to thank WW for not reporting you and being cool ... what you call offering ... the rest of us call spamming ... it's not cool ... you know you wouldn't put up with it at your shop. ... and don't respond here; spamming some more, if you want to discuss it pm me ... I'll explain spamming to you.

@Shadow Kyogre - WW's just being cool ... rewarding your passion for the pokemon ... reciprocate/pay it forward/learn something from a positive role model ...
A NICE ATTITUDE. If I can see you're REALLY desperate and you're nice, friendly, patient, and kind, then I will GLADLY give you 1, 2, maybe 3 pokemon you may want/need.
for real.

yeah, I've bumped heads with Shadow Kyogre before, he's not a bad guy ... just intense ...

oh yeah; why I'm here,what about the Mew ... I know you've traded with Lucario13 and Rangerdude24 ... is the Shiny HADOU Mew available ?

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
@Matt - you're spamming, in case you didn't know, what you did is the definition of spamming you posted a list of the things you wanted to get rid of in a copy/paste post that is all over the trade shop forum ... the rigth move here for you is to thank WW for not reporting you and being cool ... what you call offering ... the rest of us call spamming ... it's not cool ... you know you wouldn't put up with it at your shop. ... and don't respond here; spamming some more, if you want to discuss it pm me ... I'll explain spamming to you.

@Shadow Kyogre - WW's just being cool ... rewarding your passion for the pokemon ... reciprocate/pay it forward/learn something from a positive role model ...
for real.

yeah, I've bumped heads with Shadow Kyogre before, he's not a bad guy ... just intense ...

oh yeah; why I'm here,what about the Mew ... I know you've traded with Lucario13 and Rangerdude24 ... is the Shiny HADOU Mew available ?

Yes I can offer you the shiny Hadou Mew for your advertisements if that's what you want.

@Matt, I appreciate the offers but I am mostly collecting events, thank you anyways.

@EVERYONE, I am sorry I have been blowing you off/forgetting trades, I also am a battler/challenger of the Official Serebii League so my attention is divided, save me some time by PM/VMing me our trade, SPECIFICALLY what you're offering me and what I'm offering you. This will make things go MUCH smoother, thank you.

Freefaller

Didn't you VM yesterday or something saying you had a lot more you wanted? I have quite a few more if you want...do you want me to VM/PM you the list?

Roughneck JB

@EVERYONE, I am sorry I have been blowing you off/forgetting trades, I also am a battler/challenger of the Official Serebii League so my attention is divided, save me some time by PM/VMing me our trade, SPECIFICALLY what you're offering me and what I'm offering you. This will make things go MUCH smoother, thank you.

Left you a PM :)

ZackPain

hi mate!
i´m very interested
in this pokemon
Carlita's Hydreigon
Janta's Golurk

i can offer a Navel Rock Lugia
Jhoto's Ho-Oh
Hoenn Latios
Sinnoh Dialga
If you are looking for something special just let me know