• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

WhiteWisper's Event Circus

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
sick list man really awsome! close to every event!

i would really love to inquire about
Birth Island Deoxys (Speed Forme)
DOEL Deoxys (Normal Forme)
10th Movie Japanese Deoxys (Normal Forme)

He is def my fav pokemon of all time and those are the 3 i do not have!

umm i am afraid i do not have a single event you do not have
as far as other things that you may like i have some egg moves and DW
a few more then i would care to list here and some other things we could discuss perhaps by PM? if so please hit me up man i would love to finish off my deoxys collection! thanks for looking!

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
@chimp, yes I am but I won't be available for 2 hours, I know it may be urgent but I won't have my DS till' then.

@above, I guess if you advertised for me a bit I could pull some strings and get you those deoxys.

ChampBlack16

Expert Trainer
Hey WW, I've been trying to get a hold of you the past couple of days. if you need to postpone the trade for a few days, its cool.

Dion_delpino

Hey white great shop, I'm interested in these:
PokePark Pichu Egg (Hatched) (Japanese)
PokePark Plusle/Minun Eggs (Both Hatched) (Japanese)
Pokemon sunday Whiscash (Japanese)
Pokemon Box Swablu
PCNYc Pikachu
Hadou Regice
And what Universities are your TFE pokemon from?

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
enough/bump/other...

yeah whisper, the Mew would be cool ... I'd still rather have the Jirachi ... but you traded me a beautiful Celebi for an obscure (somewhat rare) random event ... and since it's for adverts I'll take whatever you're offering.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Why was my name mentioned here? And advertise? LOL OH DEAR! This is just Pokemon people, not your Gardening business...

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I'd like to advertise and maybe work as a cloner/backup cloner for you. All I want is an english Oblivia Deoxys.

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Okay, I'm gonna lay things out.

I am open to TALK any day of the week. FROM NOW ON I WILL ONLY TRADE MONDAYS, TUESDAYS, AND WEDNESDAYS. If you PM ME the EXACT trade (if you're an advertiser say advertising services), for WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE GETTING FROM ME.

I am SORRY for the inconvenience but some stressful events have occurred and I don't need the additional stress of 10000+ notifications every time I log in asking me to trade 24/7. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday ONLY. I apologize for this but this is the closest I can come without just closing the shop..

WhiteWisper

Haters gonna hate
Succeeded in a lot of trades, made new additions to the shop, added these PCNY pokemon:
PCNYb Shedinja - Docile
PCNYb Wailord - Naive
PCNYb Exploud - Jolly
PCNYc Absol - Careful
PCNYc Aggron - Careful
PCNYc Crawdunt - Serious
PCNYd Gloom - Lax
PCNYd Salamence - Sassy
PCNYd Seviper - Quiet
PCNYd Zangoose - Hardy

@Kylie, I'll trade you the clone tomorrow, PM me 1 other pokemon you want as compensation.

I am CLOSED for the night, be open in about 12 hours. MONDAY, TUESDAY, AND WEDNESDAY ARE THE DAYS TO ASK ME TO TRADE!!

asterat

Banned
Id really like the win2911 entei, I don't have much but I have a lugia, modest Mewtwo, the lugia is quiet BTW, a calm groudon, a quiet BT registeel, a mild zapdos, and a naughty Kyogre. They are all UT except for registeel, and he has no level gain and very little EXP. Please help me out

Roughneck JB

WhiteWisper: A dedicated trader. He puts great effort into getting his customers what they ask for, and is very patient.

Look forward to trading with you again when I have some more Event pokes dude :)

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Hey bro, you have every event... but i will be willing to donate ALOT of shiny pokemon and events for that DW Glaceon (And if you could nickname it HINATA) That would be amazing!! Thanks broXD

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Anything from you my shop you want for these?
Eigkan Celebi
ミツリン Jungle Tours Celebi Celebi ID 60720 (Sassy)
Pokepark Celebi ID 60623 (modest)