• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who’s voice do you like the most in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I love Lusamine’s dub and sub voice (mostly dubbed), Mallow’s/Tsareen’s sub voice, Hau’s dub voice, Lillie’s subbed voice, Iris’ dubbed voice, Serena’s dubbed voice, Misty’s dubbed voice (OS-AG), Alan’s dubbed voice and Dawn’s dubbed voice.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
James' original voice is the best of all the voices!
Both Brock's are great too, barely felt any different compared to everyone else when the change occurred. I honestly didn't know for years it was somebody else
Paul and Gary were both awesome, as were May's and Dawn's.
And Cilan was just absolutely fabulous! One reason I'm disappointed we were cheated out of his specials getting dubbed :(
Kiawe and Mallow's are awesome. Kiawe's really gets his passion! And Mallow really suits her sweet personality. Can't say anything positive about the other classmates.... except maybe Soph

Lana's dub voice.

The polar opposite is Lillie's dub voice. It's like a rich girl is really, really trying to sound sweet.

More like an old lady trying to sound like a young girl
All I hear is Katsuyu

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
You guys are forgetting someone that it's almost unbelievable. Yugi Muto! Do you know remember the time Yugi Muto traveled with Piplup and Chimchar? The time Yugi Muto fought against Dusknoir? The time Yugi Muto stole the Time Gears? Does no one hear remember the great Yugi Muto?

Last edited:

DatsRight

Lillie's subbed voice is adorable, and one of the cases I was most upset the dub failed to replicate. And expectedly Rica Matsumoto as Ash.

Also have to love Team Rocket's 4Kids voices.

shoz999

I take it most of you have no clue who I'm talking about. C'mon Grovyle from the Mystery Dungeon animated special? Sounds like Yugi Muto from Yugioh? No? No clue still? Just me? Huh... alright than...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I take it most of you have no clue who I'm talking about. C'mon Grovyle from the Mystery Dungeon animated special? Sounds like Yugi Muto from Yugioh? No? No clue still? Just me? Huh... alright than...
Dan green never voiced yugi though, he voicecd yami yugi, but not yugi motou (also, now that I think about it, I wonder how the people who never played PMD: Explorers, but watched the sky special thought, given the HUGE cliffhanger, I mean, I had already finished the game but I was still disappointed we didn't actually get to see primal dialga animated (well, he kinda was in a cutscene in-game, but you know what I mean)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Dan green never voiced yugi though, he voicecd yami yugi, but not yugi motou (also, now that I think about it, I wonder how the people who never played PMD: Explorers, but watched the sky special thought, given the HUGE cliffhanger, I mean, I had already finished the game but I was still disappointed we didn't actually get to see primal dialga animated (well, he kinda was in a cutscene in-game, but you know what I mean)
He voiced both Yugi and Yami Yugi

shoz999

huh, didn't know that, guess I was wrong (heh, never noticed how manly yugi sounded, going back to it, it's kinda creepy)
Honestly didn't know that either. I was referring to Yami Yugi, not the other Yugi anyway.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Maddie Blaustein will always be Meowth to me, although even if 4KIDS had renewed their contract I think her tragic death was inevitable, so they would've had to replace her. Carter Cathcart has had all this time to try and make Meowth his own, but I think he makes the character sound too cynical and makes him not as lovable. Not sure why Nathan Price never tried to reaudition, he's quite the underrated Meowth.

huh, didn't know that, guess I was wrong (heh, never noticed how manly yugi sounded, going back to it, it's kinda creepy)

He was Treecko too, believe it or not. Man's got quite the range.

But yeah, I liked hearing Dan Green in Pokémon; Entei's my favorite role of his in the series. He was a good replacement for Mewtwo to the point I go back-and-forth between him and Jay Goede often, but he really nailed Entei.

Xuxuba

Misty's portuguese voice actress. She is really good.

Japanese? Probably Serena and Clemont. I love Clemont's voice actor. He dubbed some of my favorite characters like Ashiya from Fukigen na mononokean.

Status
Not open for further replies.