• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who agrees that Trip is the most boring rival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilia

He was underdeveloped and uninteresting compared to Ash's Past rivals,He lost too many battles and his catchphrase is boring.I wish the writers would remove him

How is he boring when he barely gets any screen time? The only good interaction he had with Ash was in that 3 on 3 battle, and I enjoyed that episode.

AceFlonne

Mediator
As much as I hate Trip,There's no need for a hate Thread

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
personally i thought he was a douche. calling kanto the boonies and stuff. not only that but after Paul he seems a lot less. paul was douchey too but he was a hardass and he was cocky to a point because he had a reason to push himself. trip is just cocky and not gary cocky

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
:<

Trip is a good rival, with a blackmailing camera.

He may not be as jerkish as Gary, as mysterious as Paul but he's pretty good in his own light. He's much better than Ash's Hoenn Rival that's for sure. :p

I am Lu

While I'll agree that Gary and Paul are (at this point) superior main rivals to Trip, the poor guy hasn't had enough time on-screen to really be given a chance. There's a lot of potential for his character, the writers just need to utilize it.

Lilia

Trip is the worst character in the anime,He never appealed to anybody,He just some failed Character to begin with,I miss the arrogant and cocky jerks like Gary and Paul

Trip is the worst character in the anime,He never appealed to anybody,He just some failed Character to begin with,I miss the arrogant and cocky jerks like Gary and Paul

Trip is the best character ever to be in the anime, people do like him and there are some who hate him just for the hell of it. Paul wasn't on the same level Gary and Trip is at, Paul was an fail character.

C'mon Everybody knows he's an awful characters to begin with

Trip is an lot more better character then Paul who was the wors rival ever. Gary and Trip outclasses Paul who had nothing on those 2.

Lilia

Nope,You're a Trip fan so get out.

P.S Any Character>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trip

Lilia

And Sereb devil, Aren't you completely biased toward liking Trip and hating Paul

Nope,You're a Trip fan so get out.

P.S Any Character>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trip

Nope, you get out!!! You are going to start an flame war if you do not stop it. If i do like Trip then that's my opinion. But you are really being bias toward Trip.

Lilia

Nope, You are usually the one starting the flame war whenever Trip is mention being horrible

I kind of find it weird how Trip hides behind his camera. It's kind of like the Chronicle movie. Also, he's a regionist (he called Kanto "backwards"). If Trip had more development, he'd be cool. I personally like Georgia, Stefan and the connoisseur girl better.

Lilia

So you're a trip liker too,I feelsorry for you to like such of a character

Status
Not open for further replies.