• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
hm, my first thought would be slaking^^

as for me, i have a caring and sweet personality, i dislike crouded area's and
and i'm not very good with conversations even though i try. i just like to do things one at a time because it might get confusing for me if i don't.

Last edited:

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Sorta like a Mew.

For me, I am a mix between Loving, calm, & nice and angered, snappy, & mean.

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
Hmm. I keep thinking Treecko for some reason.

For me:
I'm quirky and smart, although I can be shy sometimes. I love funny jokes and laugh a lot for strange reasons.

...I just keep thinking Squirtle for you.

I'm sometimes considered a genius, and people frequently tease me for being "nerdy". I'm somewhat of an emo, and I'm very antisocial. I can be very hotheaded, however, and have destroyed many things out of anger. I am also somewhat of a sadist.

Night_Umbreon

Oh god! The imagery!
Hmm...i would say Mewtwo. A very accurate match actually.

I'm told that i'm a great person and i have a caring personality. But i can also be moody and have a tendency to lash out at people unexpectantly, however this is only on rare occasions. I love to think up various fantasies and daydream a lot. I often put my imagination to good use by writing and acting scenes in Drama at school. I would describe myself as adaptable, sympathetic and self-sacrificing.

Togetic. it's a kind pokemon. <3

i can be very calm at times, and i prefer being alone in tranquility. i'll admit, i have my mood swings, but that's once in a while. i love the water, and i have an artistic side like lots a people think. =P

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Vaporeon.

I am a person who loves computers. I enjoy writing stories and think I'll be an author one day. My favourite colour is sea green. I depend on the internet on anything.

Porygon-Z.

I'm not going to post my persona, as everyone should know who I am, and if you don't, you can go screw yourself. That should clear things up.

yeah, i'd much rather **** myself than find out who you are my good sir. ^.^ good day to you.

i'm also quite flirty, and mischievous...and i'm usually the last person to be caught in any situation.

crobatman

you could be a Shuppet, maybe?

I am a short guy who loves to play sports and read books. what pokemon can i be?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Nuzleaf!

I am a passionate boy who's love of computers is a phenomenun. I am great at English and has a dream of becoming the author I am within. I have wrote many stories and many people are supporting me to my goal as an author!

DawnRevo

Princess of Doom
Smeargle. LOL.

I'm kind of a short-ish girl who likes sports. I enjoy flirting. (Sorry)

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Blissey.

I'm a little lonely soul in the Earth and stick out like a sore thumb. Lots of my friends are all the way on the other side of the Earth. All the friends that I am really close to are my young cousins and Internet buddies. I am very calm through any situation though.

DawnRevo

Princess of Doom
Murkrow.

Same stuff I said before, except I'm not fat at all. Not one bit.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Luvdisc?

I'm a short, unpopular, geeky, nerd.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Abra

I wish I could prevail all troubles that I have. I feel something is in me trying to rid of me and overtake me. I dream dreams that are usually happy but when I wake up worries enter my mind causing a nightmare.

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Unown. Plain and simple.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
An egg. Like an egg we dot know your personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.