• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I am very mysterious so watch out.

ZFXZFX

Absol.

I eat a lot,love seeing people in pain,I make my friends laugh and I love Punk rock music.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Politoed or Totodile, since they appear clownish and aloof, but willing to help.

I have two sides: a quiet concealed one and a happy loud one. But no matter what it is, I'm always too friendly for my own good.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Pikachu!

I can write almost anything from Lyrics to Strories to Poems. I am an expert throughout the writinf world but only in english. I am a beginner at spriting and I let most of my inmagination out at times. That is the happy me though! The other me is depressed as if I'm trying to search for the missing puxxle piece to complete. I do not cry my friends but I daydream about having a good friend where I am now. I miss my old friends dearly and so daydreams a pokemon adventure about them. That is the sad me. I have many sides but most of them are the two I mentioned. :) and :(

pirate555

Word.
Dodrio, as it has more than one dimension to it's personality - =( / =(. It's also quite intelligent, so the writing ability fits there...

I'm talkative and cheerful, especially when I'm with my friends, I do well in school, music and sports such as swordfighting, but I'm a terrible cook! I'm tall, I love being creative and writing/drawing/composing, but I always feel under pressure from the expectation to do well, and I often retaliate against that pressure by seeking solitude. Normally I go off into the countryside, seeing as I love nature and wildlife, and everything green =)

Last edited:

ZFXZFX

Gardevoir

I Love hip hop music,I play xbox 360,Im quite tall,I like cats,Im friendly,Im Funny and like to race my friends.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
You are Meowth............

I like watching sci-fi especially time travel.............

ZFXZFX

Porygon.

I love Hip hop,I love playing Halo 3,Going on the computer and Staying up all night.

pirate555

Word.
Staying up all night? I'll say Noctowl.

I know how to kill a conversation. Though I never do it deliberately...
Pirate

RagTag

Shroomin'
That's kind of tough ummm...Maybe Loudred or Chatot

I'm Optimistic, I'm usually laughing and Smiling, I'm Kind of Arrogant and I've been called Obnoxious

ZFXZFX

Hmmm....Pichu or mew.

I like to stay up all night,bowling,Listening to music,Eating snow cones and playing xbox.

Noctowl with hands?

I like to be on serebiiforums on schooltime

ZFXZFX

Why does everyone say im Noctowl???
------------------------------------------
Hmmm......slaking.

I like listening to hip hop,rock music and bowling.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Noctowl..........no not really.............

Hmm............I would say Donphan.......................

I enjoy cyber robotnicks....time travel..............oh yeah and Mythology..............

dialga

I listen to rap music while having a caps on my head on all time 8)

kirby8933083

mai husbando
You should be a Loudard, do you play the music loud? If not, a Smergle would work too, he has a cool hat.

Personality, this is what I'm like in real life, so be afraid! :eek:
I'm a very shy person, that would rather listen than talk. I'm only talkative with good friends that I can make a fool in front of and they wouldn't care. I like to get out of stuff, so I'm sort of lazy, but when I'm in the mood to do something I go all out. I'm not fat or skinny, but I'm somewhat tall. I'm mostly content, but on occasions very very happy. I can get mad easily though!

Status
Not open for further replies.