• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who are your HM slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strangely enough i found myself slapping surf waterfall and cut onto samurott who was the best pokemon on my team. I used tranquill for flying but i honestly dont think it has got one battle.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well in White version I used Bibarel since he's a classic example of an HM slave, but in Black version I used Mantyke for Dive, Floatzel for Waterfall and Purrloin for Cut.

telivisionhead

Well one of my main team members (Unfeasant) already knows fly so thats covered plus Unfeasant is my team member too.
I also have surf on samurott though samurott isnt a HM slave his also on my team. I have Patrat as my Cut slave and I have Boldore as my Strength slave. Then I had nothing to use for waterfall and I used Suicune from my Soul silver game as Waterfall and I haven't bothered to even use the dive thing. I didnt go to the underwater ruins because I thought it did nothing and that the Rayquaza trick wasnt true so i never went down

Palamon

Silence is Purple
None! I didn't need an HM slave in B/W at all because most HMs were barely needed, if at all.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
To be honest, I never even used an HM Slave throughout the game, which is a big change from previous generations. However I did use a Patrat to help me cut down that tree in the Dreamyard lol.

Volitide

Metempsychosis
Ducklett & Swanna are good ones. Others that I've found to be alright are Basculin & Watchog.

orochi

All my HM slaves: bibarel, staravia, linoon, swanna, peliper, tranquil, purrloin, patrat, and trapius.

Vecherom

Lavaridge Trainer
For Gen V Patrat/Watchog were my early game HM slaves. I later used Ducklett/ Swanna when I needed Surf and Fly. I believe I switched out Watchog for a Gigalith, because Gigalith just looks cooler.

PikaKing64

I use the Unova Fossil Pokemon as my HM/Field Slaves. Archeops knows Cut, Fly & Dig, while Carracosta knows Surf, Strength, Waterfall & Dive.
And since Mistralton Cave is the only cave in the game that requires Flash, it's not really needed much at all.

Ivoright

I am back! Probably.
Poor simipour.
He had such great potential as a member of the team.
But somewhere along the line he lagged behind, and I didn't train him anymore.

In B2 I avoided teaching more than one HM move to a pokemon, only giving one per team member when needed.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
In Black, Pansear was the one who cut the three at the Dream Yard. Other than that, I didn't use any other HM Slave. After the league defeated, I caught a Bibarel at Village Bridge, wich knows Cut, Strenght, Waterfall and Dive.

Canada

Banned
I didn't find it necessary so I didn't use one in BW.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
At the moment my only HM Slave is my Lv100 Drifblim, he is a flier

Status
Not open for further replies.