• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who deserves a cameo in Galar the most?

Most deserving of a cameo?

• Serena

Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Iris

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Lillie

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Lana

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Mallow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Obviously, Serena.

Every other Pokegirl has had a special, comeback, or recently appeared in a saga. Serena hasn't.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I think Brock, Misty, Iris, Lillie, and maybe Clement and Bonnie deserve a cameo. Iris especially since Galar is based on the UK which has so many legends about dragons. Iris’ goal was never completed and needs better closure than what we got.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Serena over Iris because Iris got SE after BW, Serena didn't. Alola girls are still fresh, plus probably we will get several SE after league/SM for Alola girls.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Iris lol. Blisty, June and Prawn already had theirs, and then we get Blisty again in Alola? :/ They did Iris dirty. the kalos and alola girls can wait their turn.

although i would like to see clemont have a cameo lol

kantoskies

It should be Iris since she never came back to the cast after she left in Black/White, but if any character is coming back it will probably be Cilan or Serena since they seem more desirable than Iris who I know for a fact is disliked by a tonne of people.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
In order of deserving
May, look how long it's been since we've seen her!
Dawn, remakes
Serena, she's literally received nothing as of yet.
Brock
Kiawe, Mallow, Lillie - I like Soph, but him and the other one can get lost
Cilan
Misty - I felt she got more than Brock did >.>

Last edited:
I doubt we'll see Brock (or Misty) in the next saga, the 20th anniversary is over and the Kanto game stuff is done for now. I also don't know if we'll see Lillie or any of the SM cast cameo next time either, since there's 5 characters this time I don't think they would favor 1 out of the 5, and I can't see all 5 returning. I think all SM characters will just stay in Alola.

Dawn appearing depends if we get DP remakes next gen, but even then it's not a guarantee as May didn't get to come back, and the writers can advertise Piplup with a new character again like they did in Movie 20 if they have to.

Xuxuba

Well, it all depends on whether Serena will get a cameo on SM or not. We shouldn't disregard the possibility so quickly because Cilan didn't appear until the very last episode of XY&Z.

I don't have high hopes, but we can't say for sure it won't happen.

Now, if she does get a cameo, then i guess either Iris, Clemont or Bonnie. Any of them is fair game at this point. Iris only got a special episode, but so did Clemont and Bonnie. I believe Iris would be the top priority though, since it has been a long time since BW, longer than XY at least.

Regarding the SM companions, it will depend on whether they will get their own special or not, but regardless of that, they can wait a bit, just like the others are still waiting for their appearences.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
If you ask me, no one “deserves” anything! That includes my favorites! I don’t fall under the going that those I dislike don’t “deserve” anything nor do those I enjoy “deserve” anything precious including some cameo. You hear that? No one!