1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who Did you Choose

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by MegaTravis, Dec 16, 2009.

?

Which Starter?

1. Torchic

334 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Mudkip

361 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Treecko

254 vote(s)
    26.8%
  1. Indigoodra

Indigoodra Well-Known Member

Well, I've played 3 games, choosing a different starter each time, but on the first game, I chose Treecko, because I loved Sceptile...

2. CMD Calcio

CMD Calcio L'Amore per Sempre

I'm a defensive player so I always pick Mudkip.

3. overlordmewtwo

overlordmewtwo Supreme Overlord

I did Torchic on my initial Sapphire play-through. The second time I did it it was Treecko. Both Pokemon are awesome, although I prefer Blaziken. (I have one that has clean-swept entire teams competitively).

4. Phoenixchamp5

Phoenixchamp5 GoldenWings

torchic because i liked that it was a strong mixed sweeper and blaziken is awesome

5. 2rsa

2rsa Shiny Hunter

Torchick cause its so adorable.:D
    i like mudkip too.i mean who doesn't?

6. SuperEpicRock

SuperEpicRock Well-Known Member

Yeah, I always pick mudkip, just because I like Swampert both from an artistic sense, and type-wise.

7. Raptor737

Raptor737 Mage of Void

Mudkip. Loved him and Swampert ever since I was younger and still do.

8. Chimchar15

Chimchar15 Well-Known Member

I chose Torchic because I always choose the fire starter on my first run of the game. On my second run I chose Treecko.

9. Shinysweety

Shinysweety In it to win it! ღ

I chose Mudkip on Sapphire, Torchic on Ruby and Treeko on Emerald1 They all match there gem color.;) But, if i had to chose just ONE i would so pick cute little fuzzy Mudkip. xDDD

10. ShadowAura

ShadowAura A speck of light

Same here. I'd pick Mudkip. I mean, who doesn't like Mudkips?

11. Alter ego

Alter ego pixel

I choose Torchic, but I voted Mudkip instead because now I liek Mudkipz better htan Torchic.

12. Ropav

Ropav Howls of Loneliness

I chose all three but if I had to chose it would be mudkip or Torchic.

13. XxUnmeixX

XxUnmeixX 運命が選択されていません

I love all three of the Hoenn starters but If I had to pick it would be Torchic
    Then probably Mudkip and lastly Treeko

14. RivalsByNature

RivalsByNature Lalala Not Listening

I chose Torchic because I can always count on it in battles. It also seems to have the best move pool out of the three.

(I also pick Oshawott, Chimchar/Turtwig, Totodile, and Charmander/Bulbasaur)

15. RivalsByNature

RivalsByNature Lalala Not Listening

I chose Torchic because I can always count on it in battles. It also seems to have the best move pool out of the three.

(I also pick Oshawott, Chimchar/Turtwig, Totodile, and Charmander/Bulbasaur)

16. DarkCharizard2

DarkCharizard2 Vae Victis

Torchic, because I love fire types, and more importantly, I loooooove Blaziken.

17. Shade2000

Shade2000 Shade in Shades

I haven't actually played but I would choose Mudkip, I always choose the water type

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2012
  18. TheExorcist04

TheExorcist04 Oras Explorer

I chose Torchic. I thought it looked kind of cool at the time and I as picking a fire type for the first time.

19. ArtCelJirArcRes

ArtCelJirArcRes Professional Eater of Doritos

Treeko is epic. ;252;;253;;254;

20. Magikarp 4 the win

Magikarp 4 the win New Member

We all love a good fire starter