1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who Did you Choose

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by MegaTravis, Dec 16, 2009.

?

Which Starter?

1. Torchic

334 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. Mudkip

361 vote(s)
    38.0%
  3. Treecko

254 vote(s)
    26.8%
  1. Sweeney Todd

Sweeney Todd ...with passion. ♥

I always stay true to Torchic. I have never played through a file without choosing Torchic as my starter, though I have chosen other starters in my other games just so I could trade them over for the Pokedex.

2. PokeTrainerEX

PokeTrainerEX Well-Known Member

I had to choose torchic when i had found out that it's later evolutions were fire\fighting. At that time I thought it was a pretty cool type combination.

3. ZachAttackk

ZachAttackk curselax pwn

torchic because blaziken owns face

4. MKFC

MKFC Shade of Blue

I ended up choosing Mudkip since Torchic was so heavily overrated around where I lived and Treecko... well... I liked it, but I hated Sceptile.

5. Quinn

Quinn Active Member

Torchic,

Because I'm more a Fire fan then Grass or Water. He also looks better imo.
    I also started with Charmander and Cyndaquil back in the days, so I'm sticking with Fire starters :)

6. Cheez Puf

Cheez Puf Just lurking.

Mudkip, because Swampert is great. One of my favorite starters across all generations, behind Cyndaquil only.

7. blaze boy

blaze boy Aka SamuraiDon

none I just traded over Charmander although I have used Treecko

8. natie

natie Mr. F

Mudkip, because I'll always stay true to the Water-type starters. Always have and always will.

9. Dragonphoenixfire

Dragonphoenixfire Battle Hardened

Since i bought all 3 at once i picked them all in the respective colors

10. Beebar234

Beebar234 Well-Known Member

Mudkip FTW! Actually my first starter was a Torchic, but I wanted to try something new and started preferring Mudkip (using him in PMD1 also influenced this ;) )

11. SHINY CATCHER

SHINY CATCHER Epic Snake is Epic!

Since Sapphire was my first game that meant that Treecko was my first starter. I liked the look of him most when I started playing it on my 8th birthday. But he was hard to beat Steven with so with me being 8 and all I got him to Lv:100 before I beat Steven. Now he sits in a Box on my Platinum along with my first two shinys, a Gyarados and Dustox both caught on the same day on Sapphire when I didn't know what a shiny Pokemon was.

12. The 3D RoBot

The 3D RoBot ................!

Mudkip....Very first pokemon ive ever had. Still my choice and fav. I picked him because he looked like he'll turn into a beast, and he did.

13. TheSmexyMoogle

TheSmexyMoogle Active Member

I leik mudkipz. I naemd mien Gatorade. :)

14. the starters i like in ruby sapphire and emerald is treeko and mudkip

15. syrupz

syrupz New Member

I had Ruby and Sapphire, and I chose Torchic and Mudkip. I always choose the water starters, except with Torchic. xD

16. The 3D RoBot

The 3D RoBot ................!

Next to Charmander, Torchic is the best you could have.

17. cocoa_adele

cocoa_adele Well-Known Member

Torchic, I usually go for fire types and Blaziken is good as with half fire and half fighting type.
    But I traded with my brother to have all the starters in one game at the beginning.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2010
  18. Sprintking

Sprintking Well-Known Member

Torchic because I always choose the fire starter on my first playthrough, dating all the way back to red and charmander.

19. tom-tom

tom-tom Furret <3

I chose Mudkip originally because i like water types. But i have used all three now.

20. I chose torchic. I always take the fire type.