• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who did you choose ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togeblimp

blimpu ●ω●
This probably conflicts to Red/Blue (and yellow I guess), but who did you choose as your start for FR or LG ?
Leafgreen was my first Pokemon game, and I chose Squirtle. I actually didn't know Charmander was the popular choice: I figured Bulbasaur would be, because it's #1 and has two typings...yet, I still picked Squirtle because it is so adorable.

Solar Faber

Fox of the moon
This probably conflicts to Red/Blue (and yellow I guess), but who did you choose as your start for FR or LG ?
Leafgreen was my first Pokemon game, and I chose Squirtle. I actually didn't know Charmander was the popular choice: I figured Bulbasaur would be, because it's #1 and has two typings...yet, I still picked Squirtle because it is so adorable.
leaf green was also my first Pokémon game and my first Pokémon was Squirtle

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
I chose Charmander because...well...it's not because it was popular, but because I genuinely liked it.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Chose Charmander. But I'm sure that's pretty obvious. It has and always will be my favourite.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Bulbasaur in LeafGreen for no real reason, then Charmander in FireRed the first time I played through it. I then restarted to chose Squirtle so I could have the full set of Starters.

Mi-tan

Charizard being my favorite Pokemon, I chose Charmander in FireRed. It was the first Pokemon I leveled up to 100, and I'm pretty sure that it's sitting in my Colosseum or XD team just waiting to be used again. In LeafGreen, I think I chose Venusaur, although I don't know if it was just to be predictable or because I like Bulbasaur.

I just started a new game of Fire Red and chose Squirtle; I ended up rolling a 6 sided dice, and 1-2 was Bulbasaur, 3-4 was Squirtle, 5-6 was Charmander

Srignan

I picked charmander because it was a fire type(And I love fire), At that time I didn't know anything about pokemon so I was really surprised that pokemon evolve and really happy when chrmander became really cool. That was in Firered. I also got leafgreen because someone gave to me for a birthday gift. And in that I chose squirtle.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Bulbasaur in LG and Squirtle in FR. It wasn't my first game though. I've played it years after the original.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Charmander in Fire Red, Bulbusaur in Leaf Green

PinkiePieFox

Team Flare Grunt
I got FireRed and chose Charmander (I like Charizard purely because as a kid I LOVED dragons and anything to do with them and Charizard was just a fire breathing dragon, I loved it)
But I don't think Charmander and Charizard are as popular are Squirtle to be honest, for every Charmander fan I find, I find 3 more Squirtle fans. I do indeed LOVE wartortle ^_^
But I chose Bulbasaur for LeafGreen.

Aegon

Initially, I chose Charmander in LeafGreen. I decided to restart a few months later as a result of my inexperience in forming a balanced team, then selected Squirtle. I bought FireRed over the summer and went with Charmander again, though I've yet to complete the main game. I do like Venusaur, but both Blastoise and Charizard are far more exciting to me.

Charmander in FireRed.

Schmmidtty

Schmmidtty
When I first received leaf green when I in third grade, I was pure as I made the decision, not knowing how anything matched up, and I chose bulbasaur. I played through all the way to the elite four, and never made it past lance. I stopped then And there and restarted and picked charmander. Up until now through countless restarts I never chose squirtle. #ipickedbulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.