• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do u like more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Ugh, times like these make me ashamed to be a Flannery fan.
Well, sorry P_B and people who love the underrated but I like Flannery more, but not because of her body, because of her hairdo, her funnyness and because I feel I can relate to her. But I can relate to Roxanne too (is a Pokenerd too)
Flannery's really a fun girl, it's just her n00bish fanbase makes it hard to love her. It's the same with liking May. Face it, very oftenfanbases can determin how a character is liked. You ever take a stroll by the PokeCommunity Flannery fan club? Full of drooling fanboys and the word "hot" is used almost more often than the girl's name. Hello! Flannery is more than boobs and curves, she's a cutie pie!

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
.........uh....never mind

Roxanne or Flannery? omg, why just those two? And why is everyone saying this is a rack contest? Or so it seems so far... -.-; It's who you like better, not who's rack is the hottest/largest/whatever the eff people are saying. Just to stay on subject, I'll go with Flannery (Durr...) cause she's got a wicked awesome personality (Kinda ditzy, but that's a bigger turn-on for some reason), she's got nice clothes (It does get hot in Lavaridge, and I like girls in belly shirts and baggy pants =O), she has cool Pokemon and trains an awesome type, she has a cute voice, cool hair style (Looks like a volcano eruption... how appropriate), and... and... yeah.

DeoxysTrainer said:
Dont worryIP,On the first page PB say he likes Roxanne more
Did you just call PB "he"? PB's a girl. o_O

Torchic23

gee that's swell
You guys are preverts!

I say Flannery. She may be kinda new and stupid to a pokemon gym but she does have fire types [my fave.]

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
What's a "prevert"? I'm a pervert, but not a "prevert" as you so say.

IP, yeah it's cause she popular. I used to LIKE her for godssake and then all of a sudden she's the ONLY female gym leader other than Jasmine (and Sabrina and Erika but I dislike them too) that people talk about. It's disheartening.

But DG, I like being called male! ;0; It confuses people more when they find out I'm female 83

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
......wow. Just....wow. o.o

And for the sake of responding, I like Roxanne better. She's cuter and has a lovely personality imo. I think Flannery also has a good personality, but she just plain creeps me out with her hair and her clothes. I also dislike the fact she got her GYM Leader position like that... and the fanbase only makes it worse for me.

...wtf is up with the Roxanne threads lately? D;

Awful things happen when I don't come for a single day... :(

Oh well. I like both. Still... Roxanne. She's my favorite Hoenn GYM Leader. Plus, she's the best of the Training School, not just some familiar runner-up. She also uses Nosepass, a quite elussive Pokémon. That's always good. And her outfit has the other 3 girl GYM Leaders of Hoenn beat. :)

Flannery is still OK, though. I just like her for being pretty much a Whitney clone, though. And as they say, the original is the best. :)

OgLoc187

Salamence Master
Flannery is so hot Roxanne is really sick she wears really sad clothes!
:p

GoldenHouou

antagoonist

"Flannery is hot!lolz!i pic her cuz her the bigz boobz!"

Just great. I never realized how many people like that this forum actually holds. But thanks, now I do. >_>

Still, I like Flannery more. I like her hair color (XD What a reason, I know) and her personality more. Granted, she got the position as a Gym Leader more easier than Roxanne, who worked hard for it, but I kinda like the way how Flannery was unsure as to what to say in the games. She tried to be what she wasn't but realized that in the end. I think XD. I can't remember the Gym Battle too well.

I also dislike Roxanne´s voice. Deeply. I don't know what her voice was like in the original, japanense episodes, nor do I kwo what she sounded like in the English one, but I do know that I dislike her voice in Finnish >_> Though it might be that I will dislike Flannery´s too, I don't know, since here the next episode will be "Three Team Scheme" Ugh.

But the reason that probably effected my vote more is the fact that she has fire types. I know, I know, you might think: "What the hell does that have to do with the girls themselves?!" but I think they chose the types resembling themselves the most, (or not, you can see I suck at reasoning by now, can't you?) and I just love fire types. (That doesn't mean that I would love Flannery though >_>) The sad thing about her is the fanbase. Just like Charizard, she has a terrible fanbase it seems (I don't say that everyone who likes Charizard or Flannery is like that, but... Well it's safe to say that most of them)

But I don't think Flannery looks like a w*ore though. I hate people who dress like one, make up their face so that their original face can't be seen, and then got idiotic boys drooling after them. I just think they are... disgusting. Meh. There are really, really many people like that in our school, and I can say Flannery is not like that though.

Last edited:
GoldenHouou said:
"Flannery is hot!lolz!i pic her cuz her the bigz boobz!"
Why does everybody say they're big? o_O I know that was said sarcastically, but still... they're not big, they're normal size.

Still, I like Flannery more. I like her hair color (XD What a reason, I know) and her personality more. Granted, she got the position as a Gym Leader more easier than Roxanne, who worked hard for it, but I kinda like the way how Flannery was unsure as to what to say in the games. She tried to be what she wasn't but realized that in the end. I think XD. I can't remember the Gym Battle too well.
Well... when you're given the title of Gym Leader so unexpectedly, you're bound to not know things. Yeah, she should know what being a Gym Leader is like now.
The sad thing about her is the fanbase. Just like Charizard, she has a terrible fanbase it seems (I don't say that everyone who likes Charizard or Flannery is like that, but... Well it's safe to say that most of them)
Most? I see like, half good, half bad. Yes, I know, I'm one of them, and I've been loving Asuna ever since before I even joined these forums (Around when the game came out), I never expected her to have such a high fanbase. <.< Any "noobish fanboys" I can tolerate... no amount of it will make me change my mind. Ever. *Can ignore them, yay*
OgLoc187 said:
Flannery is so hot Roxanne is really sick she wears really sad clothes!
Roxanne is sick? And wears sad clothes? Sure, she's a teacher, but she's a Pokemon teacher, so that changes everything completely. And as for her clothes... she's a teacher... last time I checked, female teachers dress like that (Or the ones I have do... some of them.) I wouldn't mind seeing Asuna dressed like Roxanne (Or even better, schoolgirl uniform =O~~~~~~~)
*Orion* said:
Flannery is still OK, though. I just like her for being pretty much a Whitney clone, though. And as they say, the original is the best.
Asuna... Whitney's clone? O.O Well, Whitney's hot, but I don't think that Asuna is supposed to be a clone of her. <.<;
I think Flannery also has a good personality, but she just plain creeps me out with her hair and her clothes. I also dislike the fact she got her GYM Leader position like that... and the fanbase only makes it worse for me.
Again, it kinda gets hot over in Lavaridge, so her clothes aren't surprising... hair, I can see why some people would be creeped out. *Knew someone would be* Fanbase... not exactly what makes up someone... I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone (Yes, everyone) in the series (At least Gym Leaders/Frontier Brains) have a large noobish fanboys/girls somewhere in the world...
Phantom_Bugsy said:
But DG, I like being called male! ;0; It confuses people more when they find out I'm female 83
Oh, you do? Sorry... XP

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
darkgamerGS said:
Why does everybody say they're big? o_O I know that was said sarcastically, but still... they're not big, they're normal size.

Hm, I don't know actually. And yes, I was speaking sarcastically so I didn't give a thought of was the setnence inteligent. Wait, I intended it to be uninteligent.
darkgamerGS said:
Well... when you're given the title of Gym Leader so unexpectedly, you're bound to not know things. Yeah, she should know what being a Gym Leader is like now.

Exactly, I liked that fact. It proves some fun moments, and I like the way she is confused about the things by getting the title that way.

darkgamerGS said:
Most? I see like, half good, half bad. Yes, I know, I'm one of them, and I've been loving Asuna ever since before I even joined these forums (Around when the game came out), I never expected her to have such a high fanbase. <.< Any "noobish fanboys" I can tolerate... no amount of it will make me change my mind. Ever. *Can ignore them, yay*

Yes, most. I have seen about 70% of the Charizard/Flannery/some other characters I don't bother typing fan base being n00bish, while the rest are inteligent. I, myself like Charizard, and I bet that every time I say it, at least one people classifies me a n00b due to it. But you're right that people shouldn't change their opinions due to tehir fanbases. I still like Charizard, but I dislike its fanbase, as I dislike Flannery´s fanbase.

Meh, I really don't know why I replied again. Guess everytime someone quotes me I just feel the need to answer to them. Or something.

Amadeus

Landshark
I do take a bit of a sick amusement to the thought of someone with a thick Japanese accent trying to say Flannery. I'm not being mean, it's understandable. There are sounds I hate to pronounce, but at least I have the benefit of not having to pronounce a new letter. For example, rolling "r" is a pain. I feel a little bad for those learning English. I bet it'd be difficult.

Anyway, there is more than boobs to consider. Let's see... butt, legs, hips, lips... Kidding. I think Flannery is sorta cute, but I'm a sucker for brunettes with intelligence. Roxanne gets my vote.

Last edited:

absol attacker

go, my army!
Flannery, she's hot for an anime character, sue me. and she may be a newbie gym leader, but in the games, she is at a higher level than Roxanne. i mean, Roxxane is the first leader you have to face, for goodness sake!

Last edited:

Alfonso

Derpgull
absol attacker said:
Flannery, she's hot for an anime character, sue me. and she may be a newbie gym leader, but in the games, she is at a higher level than Roxanne. i mean, Roxxane is the first leader you have to face, for goodness sake!

Um. Maybe that's because Roxanne was the first Gym Leader. In the games, early trainers have to be of a low level to unsure the game isn't unfair, and that it gives you a chance to train up.

For example. Some random kid with a Lv. 24 Linoone. That's higher than Roxanne's Pokemon and Brawly's Pokemon, but the trainer isn't stronger than them. It's just that the levels are lower as the game starts and increase as the game goes on for the player's benefit. It has nothing to do with 'Who is better than Who'.

absol attacker said:
Just imagine if Roxanne's Pokemon levels were what they are when you rematch her the fourth time and on when you started. ;D Sure, they're still lower than anyone else's... but would she be easy, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.