• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do ye ship Lyra with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
[img139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/4d/Lyra_opening.png[/img139]​

As the title say, which one and why?

To me:

1st: Lyra x Whitney = Coz when I first played my SoulSilver, Whitney was the first chicky Gym Leader that I liked :3 Well, some people hated her coz her Miltank, but she was dang easy to beat XD

2nd: Lyra x Silver = Who DOESN'T ship protag x rival? XD Coz I do. He seems pushy and stuff, but he seems cool :3

3rd: Lyra x Elesa = Coz she's a supermodel :p She may be a little too old for her, but I don't mind XD

4th: Lyra x Gothorita = Well, this isn't Human x human, but human x PKMN. I like them coz Gothi got bows, just like Lyra :D Perfect PKMN for her, I say.

5th: Lyra x Soul = Well, its her video game character name and I ship her and herself... it seems rather stranger though...

Others I dunno why I like 'em though...
Lyra x Skyla, Lyra x Jasmine .... ehhh mostly Yuri. Lyra x Brock and Lyra x Lance (I didn't like this one before, but now I do for some weird reason coz of his cape and Dragonite <3) is the other straight shippys I like... I don't mind Lyra x Red, but Ash x Lyra I do. Its just Ash isn't meant for her... He's too out of her league, coz he's Misty's after all :p

So anywho, what about ye guys? :3 (I don't want to do a poll since there's like, more than 95856785958 Lyra shippys out there >.>) nya~

Last edited:
Lyra/Red, Lyra/Ethan, Lyra/Silver, Lyra/Blue, Lyra/Morty, and...um, Lyra/Dawn? XD I think I like more but these are my most favorite. :3

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Yeah it's a cute ship. I would also ship Lyra/May, but as a nevermet. It would have been nice if they would have though. Just imagine a Dawn/Lyra/May poly ship lol.

I never shipped them three before, only to Lyra/Cynthia/Dawn and Lyra/Whitney/Jasmine, but I guess its fine since she's a loveable character to ship to a lot of people XD nya~

I never shipped them three before, only to Lyra/Cynthia/Dawn and Lyra/Whitney/Jasmine, but I guess its fine since she's a loveable character to ship to a lot of people XD nya~

That's true. xD She is in my top 3 of most shippable female protags (the other 2 being Dawn and Rosa haha). it's always the loli types asdfj

PrincessPeachy

Princess in Training
Lyra/Lance & Lyra/Morty.. but Lyra/Petrel is my main ship for her. Like the ship to end all ships...

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I think my favorite is Lyra x Silver. XD

xEryChan

Demon Child
I only really ship Lyra with Ethan and Silver, that's it. But I have to say, I kind of like Pokesilvershipping. Ash & Lyra would definitely be adorable together if you ask me. :)

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
I ship Ash/Lyra and somehow Hilbert/Lyra. Now I ship Ethan/Lyra and Nate/Lyra.

I am Lu

The only pairing I like with Lyra is Soulsilver. I feel like I can't ship her with Ethan, because I like Ethan and Kris together. I'm always drawn to rival ships, anyway.

MrNere88

My favorite pairings with her are Lyra/Ethan,Lyra/Red and Lyra/Kris(XD)
I never like Lyra/Silver(because of some reasons)
So,I like shipping her with Dawn,May and Misty
Pd : I think i'm the only one who ships her with Yellow ;_;

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I think my favorite is Lyra x Silver. XD
:3
The only pairing I like with Lyra is Soulsilver. I feel like I can't ship her with Ethan, because I like Ethan and Kris together. I'm always drawn to rival ships, anyway.
Hah, me too :p I liked Kris/Ethan...but I like Kris/Lyra too :p
My favorite pairings with her are Lyra/Ethan,Lyra/Red and Lyra/Kris(XD)
I never like Lyra/Silver(because of some reasons)
So,I like shipping her with Dawn,May and Misty
Pd : I think i'm the only one who ships her with Yellow ;_;
Yellow/Lyra doesn't seem bad.
That's true. xD She is in my top 3 of most shippable female protags (the other 2 being Dawn and Rosa haha). it's always the loli types asdfj
Yeah I know xD Its like ship her with everything - even her hat XD nya~

SoulSilver is the only one for Lyra with me. I just cannot see it any other way. <3

xorain

i'm in shock
Soulsilver for me as well. It was actually the ship that got me started this insane shipping thing and brought me into the fandom. I just love them so much, ah.

I also think Red/Lyra and Ethan/Lyra is adorable. Morty/Lyra and Lance/Lyra have really cute fanart though, so it kinda made me like them too. x:

BlueDragonfangirl

I think Ash will always be my choice for herXD I don't think shey'll ever be back in the anime but it was cute that she liked him like that ^

Status
Not open for further replies.