• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Do You ship with Hilda/Touko?

Who do you ship Hilda with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TouyaXHaremPerson

HilbertXIris FTW!!!
For a while I supported a lot of Hilda shipping that I love to multiship Hilda with tons of People. For a while I see that Hilda have tons of ships that I grew to love and enjoy to death.
For me My Hilda shippings are:
FerrisWheelshipping: My Hilda OTP. I love the ways N stalks The player. And the FerrisWheel moment was cute and I thought that would be a great shipping.
Checkmateshipping:Cheren and Hilda. Another rival pairing that I love. Cheren tries to surpass Hildaa but he can't never can. Maybe his brains and her nice mood do make a wonderful duo.
Chessshipping:The first Hilda shipping. I will always grow to love this pairing and It makes me enjoy that Hilbert likes to battle with her in the Battle Subway.
Othelloshipping:Ash x Hilda. This is my favorite never met shipping. To me they are so alike. They are the chosen ones of Legendary Pokemon.
Shiroshipping:Bianca and Hilda are funny together and Bianca worries about Hilda a lot so I see this as a great pairing.
So Who do you ship with Hilda?

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Well for Me I love WhiteKnightshipping(HildaxLucas) as my major Hilda shipping. But I love Othelloshipping,Ferriswheelshipping,Chesshipping and AtyourServiceshipping too. I love each one to death. X3

Last edited:
I chose Chess, FerrisWheel, AtYourService, and other, other being the Hilda x ferris wheel dates in the games. My favorites from those would have to be Hilda x Ace Trainer and Hilda x Waitress, haha. XD

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
FerriswheelShipping or CheckmateShipping. I'd go with either of those

MissBluRose

Rookie Trainer
FerriswheelShipping! What drew me in was the fanart, but the number of fanfics that depict Hilda being lovesick towards N to the point of being incredibly depressed postgame or becoming his willing queen/slave who doesn't even try to escape turn me off sometime...

OthelloShipping! Yeah, originally I liked these two because I was hoping she'd be the female companion in Best Wishes, but they do have a few things in common what with their connections to legendary Pokemon and their love of Pokemon battles (if we can take Hilda being a teammate on the Battle Subway to mean she likes battles, anyway.) I just wish there were more fan art of these two...

(I forgot to vote for Other...)

UroborusShipping (Red (game) x Hilda)! Initially liked because the Unova games and the Unova region and its Pokemon are seen as the spiritual successors to Kanto's games, region and Pokemon, so it would make sense if Red and Hilda could get along. Plus, the rule of "Opposites Attract" could work with Red (who seems like such a serious and antisocial person with seemingly being mute in the Gen II games and their remakes) and Hilda (who seems like a real up and at 'em girl who could kick Red's butt into being more sociable).

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Hilda with Hilbert, N, Cheren, and Bianca forever.

Also checked "Other" on account of the fact I adore her with Ingo, Emmet, or both at once.

Meowth City

Staff member
I don't really ship her with anyone, but I do like the sound of FerrisWheelShipping out of all the choices. ChessShipping is pretty good as well.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Since I have a tendency to pair the player characters from the games together, I'll go with Hilbert.

BlueDragonfangirl

Who else u think ?
Ash off course
If only Hilda appear in anime

I wish she'd appear in the anime, I'd take even just a two part episode or heck one. I like this pairing as well, its gotta be my favorite Hida/Touko pairing of the bunch. Second would be N I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.