• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think is the easiest and hardest Totem Boss?

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
So one of the best things about the Totem Bosses is that they are diverse in difficulty depending on how you build your team whereas for Gym Leader,s you can just bulldoze through their entire teams on the first try.

I'll start.

SM -
Hardest - Salazzle
Easiest - Lurantis

USUM -
Hardest - Araquanid
Easiest - Mimikyu

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
SM- Easiest was Salazzle. Took it out in one hit with Rockruff.
Hardest was Wishiwashi due to Alommola bs and how high the stats on that monster were for that part of the game.

USUM- Easiest was Totem Raticate due to having a fighting type move at hand.
Hardest- Togedemaru due to how annoying it was.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So for me:

SM
The easiest was Totem Salazzle because I took it out with two Scalds from Pelipper despite a Special Defense boost.

The hardest was Totem Wishiwashi because I had a lot of trouble against Alomomola which kept on healing Wishiwashi.

USUM
To be honest there weren't as many easy ones in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

The easiest was Totem Gumshoos. Pretty expected and that I had a Trumbeak that had Brick Break and Rock Smash so that was pretty good against it. I think it was the only one which I didn't have my Pokémon faint and didn't have to reset in order to retry.

The hardest was Totem Togedemaru. Spiky Shield and Bounce was an annoying combo and I had to chip away its health from time to time.

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
SM

Easiest: Kommo-o, one Moonblast from Primarina is enough to send it packing.
Hardest: Mimikyu, near perfect coverage with its STABs, also holds a Lum Berry so you cannot cripple it with a status condition from the get-go.

USUM

Easiest: Gumshoos, only by it being the first Trial to ease you into the harder Trials.
Hardest: Togedemaru, its moves are pretty annoying. Ally Skarmory with Tailwind and Torment adds to the mayhem by pumping up Togedemaru’s Speed and prevent you from using moves freely.

Evanibble

SM:
Easiest- Lurantis
Hardest- Probably Wishiwashi or Mimikyu

USUM:
Easiest- Either Lurantis or Kommo-o.
Hardest- Togedemaru, easily.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
SM: Easiest is Gumshoos. Hardest was Salazzle
USUM: Easiest was Araquanid. Hardest was Mimikyu

Barrysun

Sun/Moon:
easiest: Totem Gumshoos/A. Raticate. thanks to an easy T.M, this challenge was over before it begun!
hardest: a tie between Mimikyu and Lurantis. Mimikyu with it's annoying calling for an easy back up while Lurantis gets annoying with Castform joining in, casting sunny day.

Ultra Sun/Moon same as sun/moon, but Lurantis became a pushover once you've stolen the thick club from Totem Marowak and put it on your own Marowak, one fire punch for an easy win.
hardest: Mimikyu is still a pain. plus alolan Marowak with my own sub mission: steal the thick club! it was an actual tough challenge even with Surf on Pelipper and Vaporeon, (trying to get rid of Salazzle first, then go after Marowak's club)

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
Sun and Moon are nearly tied for hardest
Easiest: Raticate
Hardest: Lurantis first. Then Mimikyu second.

Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Easiest: Raticate
Hardest: Mimikyu. It beat me several times. Lurantis is a close second.