• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think is the most dangerous character in the Pokemon series?

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
That's in the games according to Bulbapedia at least. Apparently Sycamore explains that Xerneas's and Yveltal's energy is infused into the stones becoming Mega Stones through AZ's Ultimate Weapon.
Well i didn't think that was in the game itself but then again the xy game is kind boring and the manga version is not that great as well .
I will take animevese and my friend story idea over the Pokemon special xy and the games any days.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Well i didn't think that was in the game itself but then again the xy game is kind boring and the manga version is not tha great .
It's gotta lot of interesting lore though. Too bad some of it got cut out at the last second.

Redstar45

Eh i wish they didn't whole thing about heroes winning and not everyone critics of them stuff .

Redstar45

I didn't understand that. Heroes?
X and others work hard to save world and nomal people simply dismissed them due them look mess and kids being a critical of them and themselves.
I have enough of criticism of hereoes Nowadays and glad that ani keep happy end in xy.

Redstar45

That's only in the manga. In the games, they celebrate.
And glad game didn't go that way and so does the xyz anime series too

shoz999

And glad game didn't go that way and so does the xyz anime series too
I liked the manga version, it gave more insight on who AZ as a character is in-general. For me, I thought the game's ending was easily the weakest.

Redstar45

Had 3rd games thing May be different then .

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Dark matter, the thing one shot arceus, mega mewtwo, deoxys, mega rayquaza, and many other pokemon simultaneously and was about to fling earth into the sun

Redstar45

Ash Ketchum. He's dangerous in a way that no other Pokemon character is (at least nearly as much). He's dangerous to the health of the fanbase. ;)
Try Pokemon special universe most characters alway cause some fan ship wars .

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Ghetsis hands down. He clearly has the intelligence, he can manipulate almost anyone to do whatever he wants, and that may have even included giovanni in the RR arc, had colress not have stepped in. He's dangerous as they come.

shoz999

Ghetsis hands down. He clearly has the intelligence, he can manipulate almost anyone to do whatever he wants, and that may have even included giovanni in the RR arc, had colress not have stepped in. He's dangerous as they come.
Ah... but who is the one character that outsmarted Ghetsis? Twice?

tumblr_p0ero47TmC1taiya8o3_400.png

Redstar45

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
In terms of scale, Cyrus getting his hands on the Red Chain and the Sinnoh Box Legendaries could be the most devastating. Giovanni wanted to seize. Archie and Maxie wanted to terroize. Ghetsis wanted to conquer. Lysandre wanted to rain destruction on one region. But Cyrus wanted to destroy the human spirit or even destroy the fabric of the universe.

@shoz999
I agree that Cyrus might not have exactly achieved the goal he was after. But the fact that Cyrus probably doesn't fully understand the forces he's playing with is... not reassuring. In the same way that I wouldn't be reassured by the fact that a four year old with an open bottle of bleach probably couldn't clean a kitchen properly.
I mean its not like things went well when Lusamine's plans fell apart.

Cyrus is just the most dangerous rather than the most evil though. Dr. Yung genned his pokemon so he's obviously basically Satan.

Last edited:

Redstar45

In terms of scale, Cyrus getting his hands on the Red Chain and the Sinnoh Box Legendaries could be the most devastating. Giovanni wanted to seize. Archie and Maxie wanted to terroize. Ghetsis wanted to conquer. Lysandre wanted to rain destruction on one region. But Cyrus wanted to destroy the human spirit or even destroy the fabric of the universe.
Cyrus is just the most dangerous rather than the most evil though.

@shoz999
I agree that Cyrus might not have exactly achieved the goal he was after. But the fact that Cyrus probably doesn't fully understand the forces he's playing with is... not reassuring. In the same way that I wouldn't be reassured by the fact that a four year old with an open bottle of bleach probably couldn't clean a kitchen properly.
I mean its not like things went well when Lusamine's plans fell apart.

Cyrus is just the most dangerous rather than the most evil though. Dr. Yung genned his pokemon so he's obviously basically Satan.
Not really he just a guy mess with stuff that he shouldn't be and i am thinks that in his mind that he sort know what it going to be happened but he chose to not listening to it.