• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think is the most threatening evil team?

Who do you think are the most threatening evil team?

• Team Rocket (games)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Team Magma/Aqua

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Team Galactic

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Team Plasma

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Team Flare

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Team Skull

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Every Pokémon game has an evil team, but some are more threatening than others. If they existed in the real world, which would you think would be the most dangerous?

Here's my top 3 most threatening evil teams:

1. Team Rocket (games) - Easily the most intimidating, stealing Pokémon for their own selfish gains. They even killed a Cubone's mother.
  2. Team Magma/Aqua - Their plans, if they came true, would change the geography of the world forever, and not necessarily for the better.
  3. Team Galactic - They literally want to create a new world with no emotions or sensations.

And my 2 least threatening:

1. Team Plasma - While animal abuse and rights are controversial in the real world, I actually see these people as more like activists who fight for Pokémon's freedom.
  2. Team Skull - They just seem more like troublesome teenagers than a proper 'evil' team.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It should be noted that the threat of the team and the threat of the team leader can vary drastically. For example Team Galactic's leader Cyrus is probably the deadliest team leader by virtue of his ambitions and in Platinum how close he comes to fufilling him (you don't really stop him, Giratina has to save the universe for you), however his team in general isn't much of a threat. They're second in the least threatening, below Team Rocket but above Team Skull

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Hmm, it would've been better to include Neo Team Plasma as well. They were the more the direct and threatening version of the original Team Plasma, since they agreed with Ghetsis. And speaking of Ghetsis, the fact that the original Team Plasma were so committed to their ambition of rescuing Pokémon makes Ghetsis the most threatening villian, since it shows us how manipulative he is, and he was planning all this for years, by raising N to be a king, before eventually backstabbing him. So Neo Team Plasma and Ghetsis are the most threatening for me.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Team Galactic because they wished for a dull world without emotions and even dried-up a lake leaving the Pokemon which lived there to die to accomplish their goals and Team Plasma since N and most of its original members were manipulated by their leader and two years later ended up being terrorists with Ghetsis being mentally unstable after his first failure.

Xuxuba

Team Galactic blew up a bunch of bombs and almost destroyed the entire universe, so they are definetly the most threatening.

Team Flare gets second place because they destroyed an entire city and almost commited a large scale genocide.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Team-wise, I'd say Team Neo Plasma. While as mentioned I feel Cyrus is the most threatening team leader, Ghetsis' sub-set of Plasma comes off as actual terrorists. They cause physical devestation with Kyurem freezing regions of Unova, and are a powerful group