• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think should return in B&W? Dawn, May, Misty, or Brock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I'm thinking perhaps they should do a 3-part Special Episodes showcasing the Johto Grand Festival.

If they should do a Grand Festival special, it should be Dawn's Hoenn one, we got to see May in 2 Grand Festivals, we only saw Dawn in 1. It would hardly seem fair to see 3 GF's with May and only 1 with Dawn.

Last edited:

Venomfang

Perky Goth
None of them should return.

Personally, I don't think any of them will return. Best Wishes was supposed to be a "fresh start" after all.

The only character worthy of making an appearance is Brock, if you ask me.

Eternal Draconic

Bad mushrooms!
If anybody, Misty. I want to see how she reacts seeing Iris and Ash...

Max would also be WIN!

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
Honestly, none of them should return, they reuse the old characters too much.

But if a character should return I hope it's Misty, she hasn't been in the series for a while; and Brock is kinda overused now.

I never really liked May/Dawn, they seemed kind of whiny to me.
(I'm not flaming, sorry if it seems that way. It's just my opinion)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Ash is doing fine in Unova with the friends he already has. It's better if continues without them. Especailly Misty because she was like a nagging mother. And Iris is aready there. So it might be a clash of the bossy.

BlueVapor

Ash is doing fine in Unova with the friends he already has. It's better if continues without them. Especailly Misty because she was like a nagging mother. And Iris is aready there. So it might be a clash of the bossy.

I'm getting tired of people constantly saying that all Misty did was nag Ash. There was more to her and Ash's friendship than just that.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I never really liked May/Dawn, they seemed kind of whiny to me.
(I'm not flaming, sorry if it seems that way. It's just my opinion)

Misty spent a great deal of Kanto whining about minor or silly things, even to pointless arguments about what to eat for lunch in some eps. None of the characters are whiny regardless.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I have a feeling that by the time BW ends, they'll still be posting these threads about old characters just like they've always done.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Misty spent a great deal of Kanto whining about minor or silly things, even to pointless arguments about what to eat for lunch in some eps. None of the characters are whiny regardless.

I sort of miss that...it sort of made them seem more realistic about other things instead of just worried about their Pokemon ^^; but that's just me...

I doubt any of them will return. But if I had to choose one, then probably Dawn.

Aegon

I don't think any of them will return this series, but if I could choose one to return, it'd be Dawn, with some Hoenn Pokémon. It'd be nice to see Misty and Brock, as this series mirrors the first.

interxavier

The Mist Vagrant
I don't think any of them will return this series, but if I could choose one to return, it'd be Dawn, with some Hoenn Pokémon. It'd be nice to see Misty and Brock, as this series mirrors the first.

Looking at the trend in the previous sagas, Dawn/May/Misty/Brock will likely return in the second season of B&W. I don't know how many seasons B&W will last but it should take 3 seasons minimum.

Misty returned in Advanced Challenge and May returned in Battle Dimension, both were the second seasons of Advanced Generation and Diamond & Pearl, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.