1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you think should return in B&W? Dawn, May, Misty, or Brock?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by interxavier, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

There really is no reason for Dawn to show up with old Hoenn Pokemon. It's just like when Lyra and Kotone brought back a bunch of annoying Johto pokemon. I hope she doesn't show up with a Torchic. Because that would be just bird brain torture.

2. Cuddy

Cuddy Cyndaquil Master

What about none of them. I do like to see how Tracy will handle with a Pokemon like Zorua that can transform into anything it wants to, even a silant child.

3. interxavier

interxavier The Mist Vagrant

Dawn might not bring along some Hoenn pokemon because she took all six of her pokemon with her from Sinnoh. We might just see her pokemon's evolved forms, just like May's. May never had any new pokemon when she returned, only the evolved forms of her previous ones.

I really want Dawn to come back (and May, although it's unlikely).

4. poizonsting

poizonsting Pokemon master

I like May and Brock, so my opinion would obviously be biased :)

5. couplesupporter

couplesupporter James FAN!

Dawn would probably show because of her job as a pokestylist probably going to meet somebody famous there

6. TTNH03

TTNH03 Pokemon Researcher

Dawn should return since the pokemon musical is coming up this would show her skills as a coordinator. Rather than May coming there and losing again.

7. Darkmagiciangirl

Darkmagiciangirl OpInIoNaTeD at <3

Misty came back in advanced generation, may in DP so it's safe to assume it's Dawn's turn to return as a top coordinator.
    I think actually that a whole new series should be created, another adventure in one of the previous regions with the same old characters, sorta like Brock

8. aclover

aclover VICTORiOUS

Actually, I'm Hoping RITCHIE will return. I always liked his character, especialy in G/S's Team rocket Lugia arc.
    I doubt he will, he's probably bee thrown on in the rubbish bin, with misty and tracy.
    Other than ritchie, I'm hoping we'll see MAX, again, possibly aout him somehow contacting Ash on which Hoenn starter to choose (RSE-make promotion) as a sub-plot in one episode (I doubt it would fill one episode.) with iris and Dent goint off to do some shopping or something IT'S SHOPPING TIME!

9. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf *grumble grumble*

I think that all should come back for little reasons.They could have May and Dawn in there for a little while when there are RS remakes whenever GameFreak decides to make the games.The only reason I think that Misty and Brock will re-appear if there is some kind of RGB re-remakes just because of the way how they used Lyra for the GS remakes in the show.However,I can only see that Dawn returns in this saga just for the fact of the way the directors of the show indicate what the next remake we get and the traditional past heroine appearance in the new saga.It would be nice an reappearance from a character in the past, but right now it`s just a slim chance in the dark.

10. GetOutOfBox

GetOutOfBox Original Series Fan

If BW is just an intermediary series, then I'd like none of them to come back. What I'd love is for a kind of reunion with the original Ash and Co in the final series, just so I could shed some manly tears and remember the good ol' days :)

11. JStunn

JStunn Pokemon Master

May. I love her XD :D

12. pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132 Well-Known Member

You know i always thought it would make sense to reunite Ash,Misty and Brock for final region/season to go on one last adventure as trio reviving spirit of older days ending pokemon series with group which started it having things coming full circle.Their gathering would also make more sense to picture better writers intention of anime going back to its roots.
    Many shows do that when they are coming close to end to leave better and longer lasting impression.

Judging by high demand you can encounter online it seems how this would please many older fans providing boost in ratings along with giving opportunity to younger kids to get know characters with who we grew up with along with tying up loose ends in original trio stories developing them more.
    Original trio was proven to be successful and workable group with Ash,Misty and Brock being trio which score worldwide immense popularity becoming iconic and well accepted among fans so i could definitely see them being reunited before very end.

13. JStunn

JStunn Pokemon Master

*claps*
    Very true. I don't think Pokemon is going to last forever anyways. Currently, it seems as they're running out of ideas...

14. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

I think Dawn will be back... She probably touring with her Pokemon and won some sweepstakes and is going to Nimbasa City for a musicl and BOOM meets Ash.

15. BlueVapor

BlueVapor Well-Known Member

Even if she doesn't show up in Unova, I have a big feeling Ash will be going to Hoenn afterwards. Especially considering that this generation would be the time where we get R/S remakes. Isn't it ironic that Dawn just so happened to go to Hoenn? I think Ash will meet up with her there for sure.

16. john stewart

john stewart Well-Known Member

maybe brock will kill cilan and eat him so brock can return to the show

17. PokemonQueen1

PokemonQueen1 Sabrina/Natsume

I think May should return. She was my favorite of the main girls. Also I want to know how she did in the Johto grand festival.

18. Platinum fan.

Platinum fan. RetiredPokemonMaster

Even if Hoenn is revisted after Unova, she'll most likely be done there at that point and won't still be there.

19. He would get arrested first.

20. Youngster_Joey

Youngster_Joey Better in HD!

Its the perfect plan to get to Officer Jenny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.