1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you think should return in B&W? Dawn, May, Misty, or Brock?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by interxavier, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecretCofagrigus

SecretCofagrigus Music Lover

Brock! He should come back and meet all the Unova Pokemon and tell it to someone back at home wherever he was before he came :)

2. Pulsewind

Pulsewind New Member

It seems the writers are done with the coordinator stuff so bringing back May or Dawn might be fruitless. Brock I think should do time out for awhile and become the awesome Pokemon doctor he should be, it would make for some really good future episodes with him making an appearance. Misty too should be saved for a special occasion. Their stories should be continued more frequently even if that meant taking the focus off of Ash for one than a few episodes, it would be much more interesting.

So far I'm a few eps into BW and not too keen on the two new companions - they seem a bit bland in comparison to the predecessors. Honestly I don't see the chemistry between either of them - whereas with Brock, Misty, May and Dawn it seemed natural and their characters fit together nicely. Pokemon connaiseur or whatever it is seems a little lacking, not at all exciting and devoid of goal and purpose. Each of the others had a purpose - coordinator, breeder, trainer, gym leader - so something a long those lines should be the same for these guys.

So yeah I don't mind new characters as long as they are a bit more than what we have now.

3. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

So what was Misty's reason for going to the Hoenn region?

4. BlueVapor

BlueVapor Well-Known Member

I think it was something like: she was invited there for a Togepi-related competition, but it really just turned out to be a scam by Team Rocket.

5. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

wow what a cheap way to get Misty to appear. The plot should have been more well thought. But yes it was nice to see Misty.

6. Rommath

Rommath ▲_▲

May, Misty and Brock should definitely come back at some point in BW. Would love to hear what May (as well as her family and friends/rivals have been up to since the Wallace Cup).

Although, I think it is about time that the writers started giving the male game protagonists some proper screen-time too. Would love to see Brendan meet up with the gang when the RS remakes roll around, one way or another.

7. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

Probably Brock since he's better than the other three, especially Dawn.

8. pokemon fan 132

pokemon fan 132 Well-Known Member

I liked Togepi two parter,it had interesting plot,Misty was center of attention with story revolving around her and that villain Hanson was great for this role.

Misty cameo in Hoenn did something with her story too having Togepi evolve giving it some-sort of closure.Too bad her goal of becoming water master didnt get any but oh well.

9. TTNH03

TTNH03 Pokemon Researcher

Dawn and Brock must come back to visit Ash. They had the most team work in the series.
    Misty should visit as well.

10. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Most team work? What does that mean?

11. Typhlosionvsworld

Typhlosionvsworld Y u mad bro?

May. She was one of the few supporting protagonists who was actually a good trainer. And Brock has had enough screen time. He was in every region besides Unova

12. ShadowKyogre443

ShadowKyogre443 오션 마스터

Brock! He's been more important than Dawn/Misty/May altogether

13. Darkmagiciangirl

Darkmagiciangirl OpInIoNaTeD at <3

Wow, thats deep. I hope that'll happen, even though a part of me wishes that pokemon will never end, although all good things must...

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  14. Kibagos

Kibagos FairyDragon Queen~

None of them.

15. Unova's Champ

Unova's Champ Well-Known Member

May because if May comes back then that means a ruby/sapphire remake!

16. TTNH03

TTNH03 Pokemon Researcher

well they seem to get along and work together really well.

17. MewTwoEx

MewTwoEx Metagross Master

Brock, its just not the same when the gang visit the pokemon centre anymore :(

18. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Yeah but the Nurse Joys don't seem to enjoy that.

19. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Plus there younger and Brock is well older lol

20. Breeder Drew

Breeder Drew Vote for me!

May. She was my favorite character in the series by far. But if that wasn't possible, I'd have to say Brock. It just doesn't feel right watching it without him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.