• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think should return in B&W? Dawn, May, Misty, or Brock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

interxavier

The Mist Vagrant
Am I the only one who finds the new companions, Iris and Cilan, uninteresting?

I never troubles adjusting to May, Max, and Dawn but these two from BW are really hard to adapt to. I don't know. :/

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

I find them very refreshing coming off of the DP trio, which lacked chemistry.

The idea between these two is a jungle girl and a clean-cut suave waiter type character, while they also have personality throwbacks to both Misty and Brock.

Its better then sitting through a third female coordinator and Brock coming back yet AGAIN for the billionth time, especially if he stayed the way he was in DP.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm more interested in the old gangs Pokemon then the characters themselves. Some new Pokemon or evolutions to upgrade their teams would be nice. I was happy May got massive evolutions but thought it was lazy on the writers part to not give her a single Johto Pokemon. I'm sure they get tired of using the same 6-7 Pokemon over and over again. So I just want to see team upgrades even if it is as cheap as Venusaur's two second screenshot. Misty with a Kingdra, Brock with a Swampert, you know where I'm going with this. To bad for the end of Chronicles.

RocketTwurpSLR

pokemonmaniacSLR
misty deserves to be seen

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
i want misty to come back as its been 250 episodes since last time we saw her
also brock as its just wierd without him

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I find them very refreshing coming off of the DP trio, which lacked chemistry.

The idea between these two is a jungle girl and a clean-cut suave waiter type character, while they also have personality throwbacks to both Misty and Brock.

Its better then sitting through a third female coordinator and Brock coming back yet AGAIN for the billionth time, especially if he stayed the way he was in DP.

If they weren't gymleaders than you guys would think differently.

On topic: I had already seen Brock bascially rot on screen for so many years now. It might be better if he stayed off. As far as everyone else goes, I'm sure if Ash goes back home he'll see someone sooner or later like he always does. But I hope Dawn will pop up like May and Max did instead of Misty this time. Maybe to do a competition in Kanto.

Last edited:

Breeder Drew

May. Dawn was annoying and after all, we haven't been without her for very long. Maybe next season. And something tells me Misty has had her last run.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
May. Dawn was annoying and after all, we haven't been without her for very long. Maybe next season. And something tells me Misty has had her last run.

May had only been gone 70ish episodes before she returned, Misty had only been gone 50ish episodes before she returned. Surely its fair Dawn gets her turn now, besides May propably has disappeared now like Misty and Tracey.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

I never troubles adjusting to May, Max, and Dawn but these two from BW are really hard to adapt to. I don't know. :/

I find Iris to be really annoying, though Cilan isn't really that bad even though he's replacing Brock and all. Back on topic, I would like to see Barry or Paul appear even they weren't apart of the main cast.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Most Likely Brock he always comes back sooner or later.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
May had only been gone 70ish episodes before she returned, Misty had only been gone 50ish episodes before she returned. Surely its fair Dawn gets her turn now, besides May propably has disappeared now like Misty and Tracey.

We're only 40 eps in BW, Dawn may not be seen till after the league especially if BW is faster.

PokemonTrainerKaden

Brock. He's a classic that never should have been let go.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
We're only 40 eps in BW, Dawn may not be seen till after the league especially if BW is faster.

Really? I didn't think that, thanks for pointing it out. /sarc

I am aware of how many episodes we are in, its not that hard to look up, and I know its faster paced. But I was pointing out that both Misty and May weren't away for long before popping back up.

srebak

Beginning Trainer
If any of the golden oldies return, i can imagine them saying something like this when Iris does her "Such a kid" thing

"Ash has his quirks, but he really does have a good head on his shoulders. Even if he doesn't always use it"

JD

Dawn and Brock... May appeared again in Sinnoh so I wouldn't be surprised too see if Dawn and Brock reappeared at some point to meet Cilan and Iris. Especially if Brock reappeared with a Swampert to promote a Ruby and Saphire remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.