• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think will be at Pallet Town to greet Ash?

Ash's long lost father (man seen in beta art) will have returned to Pallet Town to tell him of his journey in a far away place (Isshu) and will ask Ash if he would like to challenge the Isshu League.

haha, umm... Well it wouldn't be to far-fetched to imagine everyone who currently resides in Kanto who have had a meaningful relationship with Ash to return.

Lunanight

I think the following people will be in the pallet town episode.

ash's mom
Prof.oak
gary
tracey
misty (her gym is not far from pallet, she could get a cameo)
may (unlikely but its still possible: johto GF must have ended by now so a cameo is possible)
max (very unlikely as he would came to pallet with may or an adult that knows ash or prof.oak)

5th gen prof. (there is a 50/50 chance as she could take ash to isshu or maybe someone else mentions isshu, *looks at gary*)

dawn (why are people saying that dawn is going to pallet, the only reason I can think of is if she want to complete in the kanto GF)

DarkPrince

Take that!
I hope you're joking though, that's too many good things. >:[

Interesting to see how some people once claimed that "Oak and Tracey won't appear" yet they've posted the exact opposite this time around. It's really confusing to follow that now, I'm starting to think that maybe they will appear, just for a few minutes. Maybe? Are the last episodes shorter than others or something? Some people make it seem like there's no time for certain characters to appear. I know Delia loves to talk, but I think she'll keep to herself long enough for others to get a chance to have a go at being important in the last DP episode :/

Lol yeah I was joking.

Someone said that the last episode was gonna be a 1 hour special? If that's the case then it's good for some old characters to appear too?

Shiny pokemon lower

I thik those characters will be there: Oak, Dhelia, Tracey,(obiously) and Misty (she will use this as a chanse to meet Ash again. Not Brock, he probably stays in the area the doctor episode takes place. I don't know about Gary.

BlueVapor

I love flame-baiting threads. ^_^

So, obviously, Prof. Oak, Delia and Tracey will be there, since they live there. Other than that... I dunno, I think that's it.

DP191 seems rushy-rushy, and they need to give Dawn and Brock good farewells.

Unless the rumor of DP191 being an hour is true, then my thoughts change... But, I doubt that's true.

I say anyone the writers damn well want to show up.
You're just so funny :p

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Hopefully Gary and Misty are there in addition to Delia, Oak and Tracey. Hopefully TR don't put up a lame plan again this time, and stay commenting on the side-line. I'd personally like a battle between Ash and Gary again, ending in a draw, and Ash not using Pikachu.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I am not even sure we will see Pallet, atleast not for any real length of time, and certainly not a whole episode. I say this because DP191 seems to focus purely on Ash and Dawn's goodbye, hopefully with a final battle and one last chance to see their teams. Maybe even with the episode ending with Ash on the boat/blimp to Kanto, then with Ash arriving in Isshu in DW001, maybe phoning Oak telling him that his there and to thank him for looking after his Pokemon (a quick shot of Gible biting Oak on the head scene or something).
Anyways that's my prediction.

Last edited:

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why would Misty appear at Pallet if:

a) Brock won't be there

b) Dawn won't be there

c) May won't be there

d) Max won't be there

Seems odd to exclude 4 other main characters and bring only 1 back, don't you think? Again Tracey is excluded because he's always there.

Also, did anyone notice Misty has never been chosen OVER May at any point? Whenever Misty did re-appear, May was always there, so it was always Misty and May at the same time, or May appearing OVER Misty (like in the Wallace Cup), but never in the history of the series has Misty appeared OVER May.

So therefore, I cannot see Misty appearing there unless everyone does, because so far Misty has never had a cameo without May being present.

J-boogie200

a) Brock won't be there

b) Dawn won't be there

c) May won't be there

d) Max won't be there

Seems odd to exclude 4 other main characters and bring only 1 back, don't you think? Again Tracey is excluded because he's always there.

Also, did anyone notice Misty has never been chosen OVER May at any point? Whenever Misty did re-appear, May was always there, so it was always Misty and May at the same time, or May appearing OVER Misty (like in the Wallace Cup), but never in the history of the series has Misty appeared OVER May.

So therefore, I cannot see Misty appearing there unless everyone does, because so far Misty has never had a cameo without May being present.

Whatever drugs you're taking, please get help, before you ruin the rest of the fandom.

All the best,
J-boogie200

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Whatever drugs you're taking, please get help, before you ruin the rest of the fandom.

All the best,
J-boogie200

Has Misty ever re-appeared without May also being in the ep? Nope.

Whenever Misty appeared in AG, May was always there. Since its unlikely that May will be at Pallet, I just don't think Misty will.

pokemon fan 132

Tracey,Dehlia and Oak will definitely be there,since they are all living in Pallet town.So far whenever Ash came back they were there so theres no any reason to doubt them not being there next time he stops at his hometown.

Misty could since shes living near and hasnt returned for a very long time,but its kinda doubtful considering there wont be enough time left with Pallet episode at max being for one episode and if writers decide to have her appear it would be probably for more than just one or half of episode.
NOt to mention,she deserves more,especiually after so much time.

Talking about Dawn its already known this wont happen,while Brock even when he was in cast(well he still is but you get what i mean)he was never there,usually going to visit his family and check things at Pewter.

May or Max,i seriously doubt.

a) Brock won't be there

b) Dawn won't be there

c) May won't be there

d) Max won't be there

Let me think,maybe because writers decided to do so?Difference between May and Misty is that May already appeared in Sinnoh,while Misty got nothing since 2005 being her last appearance.
Logically,Misty has more chance to comeback than May or Max.
Speaking of Dawn,its already known she wont be heading toward Pallet and for Brock its not like he was in Pallet during last two reunions either.

We all know you hate Misty and wouldnt want that she ever appears or God foirbid returns to cast,but you could toned down this abit.

Cascada nicely described reasoning behind this piece of post.

How could exactly Misty appear with May not being included if she was one of main characters being in cast at that time?

If May was first,and Misty came after he same thing would happen,What did you thought,that writers would simpl write out main cast when Misty appears with only Ash being there?Lol your theories dont hold much water,and contrary to your belief writers dont favor May or any character over another.

Going by this,we could say how writers favorited Misty more than May,since she appeared more than may,who only got 1 cameo in Sinnoh.
See how much this logic is flawed?

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Why would Misty appear at Pallet

She came by to see Delia, Oak, and Tracey. Or she heard Ash is coming back and she wanted to see him again.

...Is it that hard to see that as a possibility?

Araleon

Chill
Cyber... Why do you care about people's opinions? Misty would appear in Pallet without May becausew it would make more sense, you know, since Misty lives in Kanto and all. May doesn't. Last we heard she's in Johto. Odds are she'd probably go home for a bit and go to Sinnoh or the OI for Contests. Pallet isn't there. Misty lives in Kanto and Ash and her have been friends for a long time, why wouldn't she want to go see him if she knew he was coming home?

Plus, she visits Tracey.

You're talking as if there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that she could appear, but there is a possibility. And it's more likely than May appearing.

Bubblewrap

Ho-oh.

Gary'll be there probably. He's always there. Each time Ash has gone to a new region, Gary was the reason.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
wouldnt it be weird is no one came...

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
She came by to see Delia, Oak, and Tracey. Or she heard Ash is coming back and she wanted to see him again.

...Is it that hard to see that as a possibility?
but wouldnt it be a little weird for ash?
i dont know im just mom

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Oak, Delia, Araragi, Gary, Tracey, Robert, Scott, Greta, Professor Sebastian, Joshua and Erika, Melodi, Macey, Casey, Georgio, Victor and Puka, Otoshi, Team Meanies, and Professor Westwood IV.

And Ash's Pokemon + an Omanyte for good measure.