• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think will be the next class trip cameo in Sun and Moon?

Next cameo in SM

• Misty

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Brock

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • May

• Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dawn

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Iris

• Cilan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clemont and Bonnie

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Serena

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
The cameo doesn’t have necessarily have to be due to a class trip but the writers pretty much hinted more class trips would lead to more cameos. I also added Misty and Brock considering the “Let’s GO” games could possibly mean they’ll come back and they did promise to come visit Alola.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Tbh I don't see anyone other than Misty and Brock returning.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Iris deserves a comeback, although given Serena's apparent popularity, I could see her showing up as well. I don't know if we'll see another major field trip, however.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Yeah, Serena deserves a comeback as well. But they had to give a reason for the trip, maybe reintroduce the Pokemon contests/showcases to the Alolan classmates in which May & Dawn might be able fit in as well.

As for Iris, a dragon-type gym or museum visit might be good reasons for her cameo, or have one of her Pokemons participate in a competition where the Alolan classmates can participate as well.

For Cilan, well he got involved into a fishing competition and can cook, which can benefit Lana & Mallow respectively.

For Clemont, he's doing those robotic inventions in which can benefit Sophocles.

As for Max & Bonnie, they'll probably going to stick with their siblings.

That's some ideas I got in my mind, but I don't think any of them would make cameo appearences in SM though.

DatsRight

Well keep in mind they didn't PROMISE more regional trips or return cameos, they were just considering them.

Serena could happen given she's yet to make an appearance. Iris would also be handy for demonstrating Dragonium Z.

A Hoenn trip would likely be next on the list if they did another, though May's seiyuu being retired may add difficulties to that, so they might actually skip over to Sinnoh, in which case we might see Dawn.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
Yeah, Serena deserves a comeback as well. But they had to give a reason for the trip, maybe reintroduce the Pokemon contests/showcases to the Alolan classmates in which May & Dawn might be able fit in as well.

Serena might get along with Lillie as well.
Sharing their thoughts about Ash

Ashton Ketchum

Well, I wait trip with return of Clemont and Bonnie. Which also bring back Greninja.
About Serena - I prefer this: little cameo in on of the last episodes. Episode with Graduation Day. Ash for this day get one present, from Serena, styling red scarf (witch should part of next Ash's outfit), and for 5 seconds shows her.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Serena
She hasn't gotten a special like Clemont, or every other character after they left. I don't expect to see Clemont at all, he'll probably end up meeting Sophocles after Ash leaves Alola continuing the tradition of Past male companion meets Present male companion once Ash is gone, neither finding out the other knows Ash. It's Science Fair time!

All they've got to do is go to Hoenn and show the class a Pokemon Contest.
I just pray we actually see some damn team changes, regardless who returns. 10 ****ing years since we saw Misty and Brock and they didn't have jack apart from Megas cause nostalgia.... it sucked, same with only seeing half of Ash's Kanto team and nobody else

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
like zoruagible said, serena, she's the only one without any sort of return (be it in the main show or a special) after leaving the show

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'd like to see Dawn but it's unlikely we are getting another cameo tbh.

Same
But I have a feeling we might see her in gen 8 ;)
I'm not too worried about her getting an appearance here.... better actually as I don't want to see the best female in that art style. It only suits the new characters, all the old characters look out of place and just weird.

DatsRight

I'd like to see Dawn but it's unlikely we are getting another cameo tbh.

Better yet go for both that and a dark horse, Dawn and Gardenia representing a Sinnoh tour, so we can get back Team Rocket's Cacnea while we're at it. XD

With no signs of Gen 3 or 4 promotions that's admittedly unlikely but one can dream.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I can see Serena coming back for a couple of episodes, tbh. Perhaps Ash and his classmates go to Hoenn to learn about contests and Serena is the coordinator they ended up learning about contests from her. It would also be interesting if Dawn and May are also there as well.

I definitely think Iris and Cilan should get a comeback but since they’re not that popular, I don’t see that happening.

AshxSatoshi

Ice Aurelia
I can see Serena coming back for a couple of episodes, tbh. Perhaps Ash and his classmates go to Hoenn to learn about contests and Serena is the coordinator they ended up learning about contests from her. It would also be interesting if Dawn and May are also there as well.

I definitely think Iris and Cilan should get a comeback but since they’re not that popular, I don’t see that happening.
Iris’ VA just won a competition for playing Iris on Pokémon Best Wishes and Cilan has a famous VA as well. Pherhaps they’re just liked for their actors but I doubt popularity would stop them from coming back especially since they got specials right away after their series ended.

DatsRight

The only problem would maybe be that Serena would also require some Gen 3 promoting due to her doing contests in Hoenn.

Though a 'vacation' moment doing some slice of life with the students would possibly work for her as well.

p96822

Evolve me please
I think the last episode could be a way for Serena to show up. Because Melemele Island wanted a repeat performance from Ash and his Classmates. So Ash thinks of Serena calls her up and she can teach the class about performances. Also you can give her some gen 3 Pokemon like Altaria, the Mega Bracelet and the Mega stone with it

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Everybody like Serena here
Well, she didn't have a special or cameo episodes yet. And I don't buy that she doesn't deserve them due of her personality & contribution, which I find such a reason nonsense.

DatsRight

Personality and role wise she's a non-battler, so she'd kinda fit SM's slice of life better than XY's action focus really.