• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you think will evolve first out of the 3 Unova starters?

Which starter do you think will evolve first?

• Tepig

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Snivy

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • None of them.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrizza88

Meteorite
I know there may be some posts that are similar in the sense of WHO you want to evolve first. But i am making this thread for people to predict who will ACTUALLY evolve first out of Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig.

I personally really want Oshawott to evolve first, but I am starting to wonder if it will be Tepig or Snivy. I really honestly see Tepig being the least likely to stay at it's first form, since it's personality is very battle oriented. Whereas, Snivy and Oshawott have very strong personalities, that may make the writers to unfortunately keep they at their basic forms for a while.. I am confident that they will ALL make it to their second form at the very least! For my personal predictions I see a Samurott, Servine, and Emboar at the end of the series.

What do you all think?

pokeaussie37

I know there may be some posts that are similar in the sense of WHO you want to evolve first. But i am making this thread for people to predict who will ACTUALLY evolve first out of Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig.

I personally really want Oshawott to evolve first, but I am starting to wonder if it will be Tepig or Snivy. I really honestly see Tepig being the least likely to stay at it's first form, since it's personality is very battle oriented. Whereas, Snivy and Oshawott have very strong personalities, that may make the writers to unfortunately keep they at their basic forms for a while.. I am confident that they will ALL make it to their second form at the very least! For my personal predictions I see a Samurott, Servine, and Emboar at the end of the series.

What do you all think?

For me Oshawott will be first to evolve, purely because I think that will be his regional starter powerhouse, and he will go all the way.

As for other two I see one of them becoming a second stage and staying there, and the other remaining in their base form. Given past history it's almost impossible to tell which way it will go. I personally believe that will depend on what they do with Bianca's Pignite and Trip's Servine i.e. when they will evolve, if they do.

Faytal

Virizion <3
Honestly, I think oshawott is going to evolve first, but I'm betting on Snivy to evolve first mainly cause I enjoy Snivy's character many times more than Oshawott.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Tepig between Driftveil and Mistralton, Oshawott in Iccirus, Snivy before Opelucid, Oshawott again between Opelucid and league.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
i think snivy to servine because it seems closer to evolving than oshawott and tepig

jrizza88

Meteorite
For me Oshawott will be first to evolve, purely because I think that will be his regional starter powerhouse, and he will go all the way.

As for other two I see one of them becoming a second stage and staying there, and the other remaining in their base form. Given past history it's almost impossible to tell which way it will go. I personally believe that will depend on what they do with Bianca's Pignite and Trip's Servine i.e. when they will evolve, if they do.

Good point, but for this very reason I see the two you mentioned BOTH making it to their second forms, because I think Bianca and Trip will evolve their starter to the final form. I realize Ash has the Oshawott from the Lab, where Trip and Bianca got theirs. But I think (and hope) that they all make it to their second form AT LEAST.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't care what anyone says, I like Tepig. It's calm and a hard worker. As far as having a major attitude, Snivy is my second favorite. I'm going to stop here so that I don't start an Oshawott rant

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
While I would love Ash to have the final evos of all three starters by the Unova league I can easily see his Tepig evolving first.

jkig95123

i want his oshawott to evolve so that he can have a water type powerhouse and i see him being the unova power house snivy can stayas it is tepig can evolve into a pignite and thats it

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I believe Tepig will be the first to evolve lol, he is the battler and he doesn't like losing so I see him evolving soon, the writers won't be done milking Mijumaru's cuteness for a long time so I don't see him evolving anytime soon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think Oshawott will

Status
Not open for further replies.