• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you use for HM Slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I use Skarmory and Bibarel. Bibarel uses Waterfall, Surf, Strength, and Rock Climb, whereas Skarmory knows Fly, Defog, Cut, and Rock Smash.

What HM slaves do you use?

Tiomasta

Not amused
Bibarel should always be one of your slaves when you need one.

Tropius can also do your Skarmory's role. Tropius are found much sooner than any Skarmory too. Bibarel with Tropius seems to be pretty efficient and common.

I used a Bibarel with Waterfall, Rock Climb, Strength and Rock Smash, while my Crobat had Fly and my Empoleon had Surf.

I use Gligar xD

Shide

Linoone, Geodude, and Noctowl

lycanadam

Trainer
i used abomasnow

coolespeon

I dont know.
I´m surprised that no one said this: Tentacruel. it can learn all the water moves. Also I have a pelipper or my salamence with fly, and a rhyperior with rock climb.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I use zigzagoon because it can learn almost all the tm's and has the pickup ability so I can get items as well. I usually teach the water type pokemon in my team surf and the flying type in my team fly. And for whatever zigzagoon can't learn I teach to a pokemon I don't normally use like zubat or tentacool.

Mercury Lamp

And there was snow..
I use Magmar because it can learn rock smash, rock climb ,strength and its ability helps me hatching eggs.

Crazy Chaos

I had Linoone in Ruby/Emerald, Steelix in Pearl, and Graveler in Platinum. But after the National Dex, I used my Linoone for Pickup. ^_^ (Plus it's shiny! :))

Raicheon

Shut cho Meowth.
I mostly use my Wailmer and Steelix as HM slaves.
Wailmer knows Surf and Waterfall, and Steelix knows Rock Smash, Cut, Rock Climb and Strength.
My Raichu used to be my HM slave when I first got my Pearl game, the poor thing. xD

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I in FireRed I used my only Shiny that I legitimately caught, Nidoqueen, as an HM slave. No clue why, I just slapped Cut, Surf and Strength on it without even knowing it. 0_0

In Platinum, my slaves are Bibaral that has Strength, Rock Climb, Waterfall, and Rock Smash, and my Roselia, which has Cut.

dslayer23

Pokémon Master
I use a Bibarel and Rhydon for my HM slaves.

frozenthunder

Master Breeder
i have three of them which i switch to depending on where im going
bibarel : rock smash, strength, rock climb
tentacruel: waterfall, surf, cut
staraptor: defog and fly
i only ever carry two at a time though

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Bibarel for everything. Surf/Rock Climb/Strength/Rock Smash.

And I just use my XD Moltres to fly me places.

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
That ugly thing nobody likes.

That is to say, Empoleon.

;)

I use Linoone and Smeargle. Linoone has Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, and Cut while Smeargle has the other four. This lets me collect items (like the overrated Shinnoh stones) and minimize team space with the additional effect of being able to Fly around on the weirdest pokemon possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.