1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you use for HM Slaves?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by Excitable Boy, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

I use Skarmory and Bibarel. Bibarel uses Waterfall, Surf, Strength, and Rock Climb, whereas Skarmory knows Fly, Defog, Cut, and Rock Smash.

What HM slaves do you use?

2. Tiomasta

Tiomasta Not amused

Bibarel should always be one of your slaves when you need one.

Tropius can also do your Skarmory's role. Tropius are found much sooner than any Skarmory too. Bibarel with Tropius seems to be pretty efficient and common.

I used a Bibarel with Waterfall, Rock Climb, Strength and Rock Smash, while my Crobat had Fly and my Empoleon had Surf.

3. Dragodynamite

Dragodynamite ÆØÅ

I use Gligar xD

4. Shide

Shide Well-Known Member

Linoone, Geodude, and Noctowl

5. lycanadam

lycanadam Trainer

i used abomasnow

6. coolespeon

coolespeon I dont know.

I´m surprised that no one said this: Tentacruel. it can learn all the water moves. Also I have a pelipper or my salamence with fly, and a rhyperior with rock climb.

7. Nana

Nana Well-Known Member

In my Platinum game, I use Bibarel and Tropius.

8. Ixin

Ixin Well-Known Member

steelix?
    rock climb, cut, rock smash, strength

9. Shadow Gamer

Shadow Gamer The Shadow Trainer

I use zigzagoon because it can learn almost all the tm's and has the pickup ability so I can get items as well. I usually teach the water type pokemon in my team surf and the flying type in my team fly. And for whatever zigzagoon can't learn I teach to a pokemon I don't normally use like zubat or tentacool.

10. Mercury Lamp

Mercury Lamp And there was snow..

I use Magmar because it can learn rock smash, rock climb ,strength and its ability helps me hatching eggs.

11. Crazy Chaos

Crazy Chaos Well-Known Member

I had Linoone in Ruby/Emerald, Steelix in Pearl, and Graveler in Platinum. But after the National Dex, I used my Linoone for Pickup. ^_^ (Plus it's shiny! :))

12. Raicheon

Raicheon Shut cho Meowth.

I mostly use my Wailmer and Steelix as HM slaves.
    Wailmer knows Surf and Waterfall, and Steelix knows Rock Smash, Cut, Rock Climb and Strength.
    My Raichu used to be my HM slave when I first got my Pearl game, the poor thing. xD

13. Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Super Saiyan 3 Goku Well-Known Member

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I in FireRed I used my only Shiny that I legitimately caught, Nidoqueen, as an HM slave. No clue why, I just slapped Cut, Surf and Strength on it without even knowing it. 0_0

In Platinum, my slaves are Bibaral that has Strength, Rock Climb, Waterfall, and Rock Smash, and my Roselia, which has Cut.

14. leilukin

leilukin Dragon Tamer

In my Diamond, I use 2 Bibarel and a Honchkrow as my HM slave.

15. dslayer23

dslayer23 Pokémon Master

I use a Bibarel and Rhydon for my HM slaves.

16. frozenthunder

frozenthunder Master Breeder

i have three of them which i switch to depending on where im going
    bibarel : rock smash, strength, rock climb
    tentacruel: waterfall, surf, cut
    staraptor: defog and fly
    i only ever carry two at a time though

17. Noheart

Noheart Mysterious Figure

Bibarel for everything. Surf/Rock Climb/Strength/Rock Smash.

And I just use my XD Moltres to fly me places.

18. ungulateman

ungulateman Miltank Man!

That ugly thing nobody likes.

That is to say, Empoleon.

;)

19. Birnax

Birnax Grass pokemon Master

Bibarel.It knows surf,waterfall,rock climb and rock smash.

20. I use Linoone and Smeargle. Linoone has Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, and Cut while Smeargle has the other four. This lets me collect items (like the overrated Shinnoh stones) and minimize team space with the additional effect of being able to Fly around on the weirdest pokemon possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.