• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you use for HM Slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Bibarel with Surf/Rock Smash and Strength. Machoke with Rock climb/Rock smash and strength.

itachi95

shiny hunter
I actually use my Shiny Crougunk.=D It knows Rock Climb, Rock Smash,Strength,and surf.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
I use bibarel surfing pikachu starly

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I just use a Mew. I do that every gen. :p

Cut: Syther, Zigzagoon, kricketune ect.

Fly & Defog: Pidgeot, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, Hocnhcrow ect.

Strengh, Rock Smash & Rock Climb: Machoke, Graveler, Torterra ect.

Surf, Waterfall & Dive: Lapras, Wailord, Relicanth, Gastrodon ect.

Or pretty much anything I happen to capture.

Loupgarou

<--will be mine
In most games, I used whatever I had that could learn the HMs, and switched at PCs as needed.

In Platinum, I integrated all 8 HMs into my in-game pre-E4 team. It worked surprisingly well. Togekiss had Fly and Defog. Golduck had Surf and Waterfall. Luxray had Strength. Torterra had Rock Climb. Kricketune had Cut and Rock Smash. Houndoom rounded out my team as my only non-HM Pokemon.

pichu_power

But Never Again...
My reject ugly Gible.
I give it the land TMs, since my USEFUL Floatzel knows the water ones. :p

[Name] the [Occupation]

Pokemans Trainer
Bibarel in Platinum and Linoone in Emerald. They can learn Surf, but I always have a water type for that, as it is a very strong attack. For extra fun, I named my Linoone "Helot".

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

In Platinum, I always use Bibaral for Strength/Waterfall/Rock Smash/Rock Climb. I used to use Staraptor for Flying but I needed a slave that could use Fly and Cut, so I didn't have to switch out my flyer for one that knows Cut. So I just use Skarmory for Fly and Cut.

masterleo

Order Up!
Usually I don't use HM slaves, but right now I'm trying out a graveler to free up some move slots on my battle frontier team

hevver

Heart of Darkness
I use Bibarel for my HM slave. I feel bad for that poor fellow.
But he's useless; he deserves to be a slave so he can be a useful fool.

Ede

Pokémon Trainer
Bibarel and Pelipper.

I have a Skarmory (main slave MUAHAHAHAHA) with Fly, Defog, Rock Smash and Cut and a Rhydon with Strength and Rock Climb and a Gastrodon with Surf and Waterfall.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Some HM slaves I have on various games:

Pachirisu with Flash, Cut, and Dig (also a Pickup slave)
Bibarel with Surf, Strength, Rock Smash, and Rock Climb (my Mt. Coronet slave)
Staravia with Fly and Defog
Kricketune with Cut and Rock Smash
Pelipper with Fly, Surf, and Defog
Gyarados with Surf Waterfall, Strength, and Rock Smash
Kirlia with Teleport (not an HM, but...)
Xatu with Fly
Aipom with Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash
Farfetch'd with Cut and Fly (my "Rotom Form Change" slave)

Then I use some Pokemon who are not slaves for HM use--for example, a Milotic with Surf and a Chatot with Fly, both of whom I'm training for battle.

smartie

Bibarel with Rock smash, cut, rock climb and waterfall

Strength, surf and fly are all on my main poke's as they are good moves. I never really use defog.

pokegamefreak

bibarel and tropius

Bibarel: rock climb, strength, waterfall and surf
Tropius: cut, fly, defog and rock smash

Status
Not open for further replies.