• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you use for HM Slaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charigod

charizard tamer
geodude is my HM slave

Katharina27

Eeveelution Breeder
As they needed a more useful job I took it upon myself to make the ultimate HM slaves. I proudly use Blissey and Dragonite! Why use badly over used pokemon in combat when I have my Eevee Team? Much more powerful! ^_^

Blissey knows Rock Smash, Rock Climb, Strength and either Flash or Soft Boiled Egg depending on my mood.

Dragonite has Fly, Waterfall, Defog, and Cut. My Vaporeon is always in my team so Surfs never a problem.

And if I've made anyone die a little inside then you've just made my day! ^_^

DarthVader

I usually carry a Pelipper around which has fly, surf, and defog. If I'm going into a cave, the other HMs are split between 2 Bibarel's.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Bibarel.

In sapphire, on my first time training, i had a lvl 100 linoone at the e4. he was a hm slave except for headbutt, but i didn't know that at the time. I ran out of surfs on the ghost person (i had headbutt, rock smash, surf, and cut). Ah, good times :)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I usually use one of the early normal types like Bidoof or Rattata but I don't like to call them HM Slaves because I feel like they're just helping me out and not working for me.

weavileluver1

I've got the powah!
I do NOT believe in using HM slaves. Every Pokemon in one's team should be treated as an equal. You guys that have HM slaves, go ask Dr. Footstep how they feel about you. Yeah. Feel bad. You tyrants deserve it.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
Geodude - Strength, Rock Smash, Rock CLimb
Budew - Cut, Flash
Floatzel (team member) - Surf, Waterfall
Staraptor (team member) - Fly

I use Bibarel in Pearl for Cut, Rock Climb, Surf, and Rock Smash.

Thor's Beard

Bibarel and Tropius cover all between them. Job done.

mjsmako

I use my shiny linoone for rock smash, cut, and strength and spread out the rest. The only hm's i don't keep on my team are rock climb and defog. I keep two extra pokemon in my team box for when I need them.

MizuJosh

Sapphire Kingdra
I do NOT believe in using HM slaves. Every Pokemon in one's team should be treated as an equal. You guys that have HM slaves, go ask Dr. Footstep how they feel about you. Yeah. Feel bad. You tyrants deserve it.

Just cuz they're slaves doesn't mean we don't love 'em. I groom my slaves, thanks.

Bellsprout/Geodude are usually my slaves. Kingdra for Waterfall. Another water type for surf...

slowdude

Multiple Bibrals with combinations of all HM's it can learn
Multiple Tropius with combinations of all HM's it can learn

WingBlast

Poke-holic
Bidoof is my current slave XD It knows both rock smash and cut.gonna stick surf on it too when i find it^^
Also,a quick question:
How can i make my Monferno forget the HM moves? because,i can't make him forget them @__@ help! XD

The Head Honchkrow

I use Bibarel as my main HM slave and a random Flying-type for transport and Defog.
Surf goes on whatever Water-type I'm using in my team, and then whatever's left goes on a random Pokemon on my team.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Tiomasta

Not amused
Multiple Bibrals with combinations of all HM's it can learn
Multiple Tropius with combinations of all HM's it can learn

Or even better, have one Bibarel and one Tropius. Give Surf and Waterfall to Bibarel, and Fly and Defog to Tropius, then give the other HMs in any way you want.
Done, all HMs on two pokes.

G.i.Я

i use a bibarel and a gliscor, takes care of all hm

Status
Not open for further replies.