• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who do you want the next Pokegirl to be?

Female companion in Galar?

• Gloria

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Nessa

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Sonia

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bea

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Marnie

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I always thought that having a character that is both a traveling companion and a rival won't mix well together, because they would most likely get exposed to each other battle styles very often, hence ruining their surprises. There's a reason why Clemont temporary left the cast before his gym battle against Ash in XY. As for the pokegirl, I'll probably go with the female protag from the games, with a Scottish accent.

But that does provide quite a challenge for both the Trainers and Pokémon. Yes, you know what your rival can do and will likely do, but they also know your moves and tactics as well, so how do you adapt to that? And also, there is a lot of storyline potential with Marnie being both a companion and a rival, maybe best starting out as a rival but becoming a companion later on, especially if the rumors of her wanting to change the League's sponsorship system turns out to be true.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I always thought that having a character that is both a traveling companion and a rival won't mix well together, because they would most likely get exposed to each other battle styles very often, hence ruining their surprises. There's a reason why Clemont temporary left the cast before his gym battle against Ash in XY. As for the pokegirl, I'll probably go with the female protag from the games, with a Scottish accent.

Or it builds the intensity. Each knows perfectly well what the other can do forcing them to try the unexpected. To think on there feet for s strategy the other won't expect

Lunalah

Nessa even though she has a controversial set of clothing. But her anime outfit can be changed so the naysayers don't really have a good argument against her being the new pokegirl.

Pikaplup

They should have Marnie star in the cast since she doesn't look like your average female cast member and she has the potential to be all tsundere and ****.

They should have Marnie star in the cast since she doesn't look like your average female cast member and she has the potential to be all tsundere and ****.

Lorde we already got the new Misty with Iris. I think looking for the second or third coming of Misty is getting old.

I remember when DP first started in 2006 people were calling Dawn “the new Misty” because she had a Piplup and it seemed like she would argue with Ash a lot at first like in the Nando episode

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Just make gloria the main girl and marnie the main ival girl and everything will be allright.