• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who e;lse hates Pipulp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ee7leader

morri

nullposter
I think piplup is cool XD. It is cute, and it has a bit more personality XD. I s cooler than torchic in any case

HoennMaster

Seriosuly, your guys hate of Piplup is now just pathetic. At least with Buizel it is not a constant thing, week after week after week.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I don't really like Piplup either. It's basically the only pokemon Dawn ever uses. Seriously, either evolve or go back to your pokeball.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Before: "Pikachu gets all the spotlight! I want a new mascot Pokémon!"
After: "Pochama gets all the spotlight! I want a new mascot Pokémon!"

Logical conclusion: It is impossible to satisfy a "Pokémon" fan.

Emo_Kirlia

It was my first Pokemon ever so naturally I like it when I see it on T.V. but I don't watch D/P:BD that much because Its on at 8:00AM and thats when I have to walk to the bus stop and catch the school bus. I watch on Saturday though.

Emo_Kirlia

It was my first Pokemon ever so naturally I like it when I see it on T.V. but I don't watch D/P:BD that much because Its on at 8:00AM and thats when I have to walk to the bus stop and catch the school bus. I watch on Saturday though.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Before: "Pikachu gets all the spotlight! I want a new mascot Pokémon!"
After: "Pochama gets all the spotlight! I want a new mascot Pokémon!"

Logical conclusion: It is impossible to satisfy a "Pokémon" fan.

Logical conclusion: Small, annoying mascots make horrible mascots.

I've warmed up to Piplup a bit. I mean, I still find it over-used and extremely annoying. but what can you do.

The only thing I really can't stand about that thing, is it's English voice. x_x Like when it gets mad/annoyed and just goes "PIPPPP! PIPLUUUUPP!!" for like the longest time. I just want to tear my head off. xDD

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
This has officially become more irritating than 'Misty vs. May'. At least those had some coherant rants that could be fairly amusing.

Black Doom said:
Logical conclusion: Small, annoying mascots make horrible mascots.
No, no, I'm pretty sure Jesse's analysis was more accurate.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
This has officially become more irritating than 'Misty vs. May'. At least those had some coherant rants that could be fairly amusing.

No, no, I'm pretty sure Jesse's analysis was more accurate.

I can't believe I'm asking you this, but in what way?

Chelc

Who else hates these shitty rant threads that bring NO and/or repetitive discussion?!?!?!

Oh yeah me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.