1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

who e;lse hates Pipulp?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by AdamDuffield, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdamDuffield

AdamDuffield Pokemon Trainer

Aside from its high pitched voice and constant moaning, its completly usless.
    Also how can bubbles explode?

2. 1ee7leader

1ee7leader Well-Known Member

Anime physics.

3. morri

morri nullposter

I think piplup is cool XD. It is cute, and it has a bit more personality XD. I s cooler than torchic in any case

4. every1lovesaipom

every1lovesaipom aipom the great

your right

i think piplup is usless and has horible moves

5. HoennMaster

HoennMaster Well-Known Member

Seriosuly, your guys hate of Piplup is now just pathetic. At least with Buizel it is not a constant thing, week after week after week.

6. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I don't really like Piplup either. It's basically the only pokemon Dawn ever uses. Seriously, either evolve or go back to your pokeball.

7. Jesse GS the II

Jesse GS the II I was frozen today!

Before: "Pikachu gets all the spotlight! I want a new mascot Pokémon!"
    After: "Pochama gets all the spotlight! I want a new mascot Pokémon!"

Logical conclusion: It is impossible to satisfy a "Pokémon" fan.

8. Emo_Kirlia

Emo_Kirlia Well-Known Member

It was my first Pokemon ever so naturally I like it when I see it on T.V. but I don't watch D/P:BD that much because Its on at 8:00AM and thats when I have to walk to the bus stop and catch the school bus. I watch on Saturday though.

9. Emo_Kirlia

Emo_Kirlia Well-Known Member

It was my first Pokemon ever so naturally I like it when I see it on T.V. but I don't watch D/P:BD that much because Its on at 8:00AM and thats when I have to walk to the bus stop and catch the school bus. I watch on Saturday though.

10. Bolt the Cat

Logical conclusion: Small, annoying mascots make horrible mascots.

11. Mandi.

Mandi. 3:

I've warmed up to Piplup a bit. I mean, I still find it over-used and extremely annoying. but what can you do.

The only thing I really can't stand about that thing, is it's English voice. x_x Like when it gets mad/annoyed and just goes "PIPPPP! PIPLUUUUPP!!" for like the longest time. I just want to tear my head off. xDD

12. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

This has officially become more irritating than 'Misty vs. May'. At least those had some coherant rants that could be fairly amusing.

No, no, I'm pretty sure Jesse's analysis was more accurate.

13. Bolt the Cat

I can't believe I'm asking you this, but in what way?

14. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Who else hates these shitty rant threads that bring NO and/or repetitive discussion?!?!?!

Oh yeah me. :)

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.