• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who has a complete dex? (Poll)

Do you have a complete pokedex

• No

Votes: 265 58.9%
  • Yes I have all 480 standard dex pokemon

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • Yes I have all 490+ pokemon

Votes: 95 21.1%
  • Yes I have all 480 standard dex pokemon bred and evolved in boxes

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Yes I have all 490+ pokemon bred and evolved in boxes

Votes: 64 14.2%

• Total voters

calvin_0

Gardevoir Lover
yes, I own 491 pokemon in my box...bot sure if they are legit since most of them i gotten from GTS, but then if they arent legit, they must be nicely hacked because they look really legit. as for Darkrai, i traded from someone who came back from japan....

mifune

I just passed the 300 mark and my first four boxes are complete (I am gonna try and catch one of every type for my dex, except of course for those legendaries I can't get)

Timaku

Eloquent
Deoxys
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus

These 4 are all that stand between me and Pokedex completion.

I have 491 Pokémon in the Pokédex. I only keep the final forms physically on boxes. I got Darkrai fom a friend, so I just need Shaymin and Arceus to complete it. :D

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
487 here D:

I'm so glad my cousin was in japan during darkrai event and got me one <3

Palamon

Silence is Purple
No I Just Started The Diamond Yesterday

JackWaffles

I have all Pokemon bred and in boxes, except for the events, and still waiting for my brother's Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. My three legendary dogs are almost definitely cloned though, as is either my Latias or Latios. I also have a Mew, but it's almost definitely hacked, and I have two legit Manaphys. Having them in order is purty!

gliscor&yanmega

i have seen 439 and i have 414. the only reason is i never trade or use cheats i dont even use wifi main reason idk how to. but i have almost all the pokemone i can get so i'm fine with it. i hope in platium u can get all the pokemon without cheats and trades. the events will still be events but i want all the pokemon and i think everyone wants that