• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who has a complete dex? (Poll)

Do you have a complete pokedex

• No

Votes: 265 58.9%
  • Yes I have all 480 standard dex pokemon

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • Yes I have all 490+ pokemon

Votes: 95 21.1%
  • Yes I have all 480 standard dex pokemon bred and evolved in boxes

Votes: 9 2.0%
  • Yes I have all 490+ pokemon bred and evolved in boxes

Votes: 64 14.2%

• Total voters

gliscor&yanmega

i have seen 439 and i have 414. the only reason is i never trade or use cheats i dont even use wifi main reason idk how to. but i have almost all the pokemone i can get so i'm fine with it. i hope in platium u can get all the pokemon without cheats and trades. the events will still be events but i want all the pokemon and i think everyone wants that

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
I've had mine complete for a while. But it was a bear to complete.

necropedal

At the moment I am on 456, with more to migrate from FireRed, that will bring my tally up to 468, and because I can't always make it out to a Nintendo event (they rarely have them in Victoria, Australia) or own an AR (which I would never use anyway), I might not get more than 470, since I don't own LeafGreen I cannot even see any of the Magmar stages.

i have all.

491 Down are legit. 492+ are hackes.

Hundera

Sooooo very close. I'm missing 5 pokemon (other than the three events from this gen), Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Latias, and Kyogre . And I got the whole thing done legitly.

Doti

Wat
I have seen 302 and owned 185 Pokémon.

So, no. And probably never will since I have no possibilitiy of getting trade evos or Spiritomb.

Drakira

Dark Hunter
I have the complete pokedex even all legendarys. got from nintendo events so I didn't hack and for pal park by transferring from my Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire and leafgreen / firered. each had also been to nintendo's special event so really maxed out pokedex all legit still havent got wifi it wont accept me. :( otherwise I may trade some rare shinys I have black charizard blue flamed Rapidash, and another 100+ all took almost half a year to do. as you enter battle in the wild there is a 1 / 255 percent chance the pokemon will shiny even legendarys. For shiny legendarys just save before and keep going into combat with them if not just restart and try again.

If you can tell how to sort out my wifi problem I'll gladly trade any shinys or pokemon you want

dancingmonkey

Bringer of woe...
last night I finished XD, so that's all 490 mon currently available in the UK done, evolved and boxed up... yay!

Hopefully our darkrai event will hit soon, and maybe another chance to get doexys as I still need a legit OT one to be truely happy.

I'm now going back to redo my complete dex in R/S/E as I moved most of it into P/D.

Then its working on my shiney dex. Will never complete this, but its something to keep me occupied...

PsychicsRox

I don't bother, its a waste of time, I'd rather spend that time EV Training more Pokemon so I have more choices to use in battle.

buttbug

Zephyr Trainer
Haven't completed my Pokedex yet, but desperately working on it. I have 444 Pokemon at the moment... 445 if my GTS Pokemon arrived. :D

bob_starnock

have finished sinnohdex, filling in the gaps on the RSE and FRLG dex but have quite a few gaps on johto

bookist

seen 387 own 156. a bit small but its gaining.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
I have about 350, but I can start to finish it anytime by transferring mons from other games. The only ones that cause trouble are the events.

wiz4

is back.
All I need is an Electivire and I'm done.
If YOU have an Electivire, and want to trade, don't bother, my Wifi's down.