• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who has the most class/elegance?

Who do you think has the most class?

• Jesse

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Misty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Dawn

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beautifly2012

Hikari <3
Who do you think has the most class?

THIS ISN'T ABOUT UR FAVE. POKE-GIRL!!!!!!!

My favorite is Dawn, but I think she's more around cute than class, so I don't know who...

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
To be honest, I think Drew has the most class. 8P

But, among the girls, it would have to be Jessie. She has that air of maturity around her that makes me think so.

Mawile XD

ello thar
None of them. I dislike them all except partially for May, so I'll have to go with Morrison. :p

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Wow, this thread couldn't have made even less sense if it tried.

You do realize you're talking about 3 pre-teens and one psychotic woman?

Chelc

Cynthia obv. ^_^

End of thread.

In all seriousness, no one has any idea what you are trying to say, and...yeah. The replies here are borderline spam because of that. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.