1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who here is a DEATH NOTE Fan?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Pokemon29, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Pokemon29

Pokemon29 Clevar Trainer

I really liked the series how about you guys?

2. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

I know I'm not!

3. Freya

Freya Noam Chompsky

It was ok but I wouldnt rewatch it buy the DVDs, Manga, and the Live Action Movies.

4. ziakra

ziakra So Zetta Slow!

I think they're making a third movie which has something to do with L...
    can I ask...what show replaced death note?...hehehe

5. Satoshi

Satoshi リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー

All the Narutards that practically gave it a blow-job made me resent it a little.

I think it's okay though. The ending's horrible.

6. Cutiebunny

Cutiebunny Frosty Fashionista

I liked the first movie. It was well done and the first ending was great.

Then, the second movie came around with a really crummy ending.

7. Double_Edge

Double_Edge Cool Lander

It was a good series. I hated the movies though. I guess its because i dont really like live action japanese anime movies.

I wish the aniem ended like the manga. =/ i was looking forward to seeing lights desperation animated.

8. metal mewtwo

metal mewtwo Banned

dude death note is my favorite of all the mangas and i cant wait for the live action movie or the tv show to come into the english speaking countrys

9. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

WHHHOOOAAHHHH!! REALLY???

10. Av0idTheL1ght

Av0idTheL1ght Well-Known Member

You're mocking a 13 year old for not knowing much about foreign shows....

But anyways, I loved the anime, aside from the last 5 or so episodes. The movie, not such a fan of the first and yet to see the second

11. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

So, 13 year olds are excluded from being patronized for certain activities? Oh, they're young, they don't no any better. It's alright if they are idiots or have shot somebody, they're 13!

12. Av0idTheL1ght

Av0idTheL1ght Well-Known Member

Obviously not going to start a fight, but it's not like the kid was saying anything to get him started, he just said he was excited about it. He didn't say anything stupid aside from his opinion, if he was trying to stay its the best show every yea he'd be a moron, but he never said something along those lines.

Age isn't really a factor, its just the kid didn't know anything, and insulting metal for not knowing as much about anime as TSC, I could say he's pathetic for not realizing that most 13 year old kids are interested in other things, and don't look for the most unwatched animes ever, they "eat what they are given"

13. Eh, it's okay. The manga is better then the anime in my opinion..

14. Anime Chick

Anime Chick Goggles ftw.

I thought the anime was alright, same with the manga. Only saw bits and pieces of the live action movies, so I wouldn't really say it sucked or not. I would've killed to see Raito begging for his life, like in the manga. Oh well, I guess they wanted to show him, not be so..Pathetic. =/

15. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

Who the hell is this Raito?

16. Anime Chick

Anime Chick Goggles ftw.

Raito, is Light Yagami. The main character who goes berserk with having a Death Note. In a nut shell, he's like this..

Raito: lololol i havez a death notez~!!11 i keel u cuz u suck!11 lololol.

17. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

There. You just called him Light. Now keep calling him that, because Raito is not his name.

18. Anime Chick

Anime Chick Goggles ftw.

Raito, is actually his name. ~ ~;; Raito, in Japanese, means Light. There by, calling him Raito, or Light, is correct. I'm just used to calling him Raito, but eh, I guess I'll call him Light for now..

19. That Scary Clefairy

That Scary Clefairy I <3 HK & BF

Can't take a joke?

Besides I started watching various anime when I was 11. Age is no excuse for not "knowing" much about a series. And it's not jsut anime, it's entertainment media in general we're judging by.

Raito is an incorrect spelling to Light. Light the real name. Stop acting like a damn wheboo.

20. BattleFranky~40

BattleFranky~40 Immortal

No, Raito is a spelling weaboos like to call Light. The author has written Light's name in english as Light. His name in Japanese is Light, and idiots like you romanize it for some strange reason and call him Raito.