• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who here is a DEATH NOTE Fan?

Pokemon29

Clevar Trainer
I really liked the series how about you guys?

I know I'm not!

ziakra

So Zetta Slow!
I think they're making a third movie which has something to do with L...
can I ask...what show replaced death note?...hehehe

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
All the Narutards that practically gave it a blow-job made me resent it a little.

I think it's okay though. The ending's horrible.

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I liked the first movie. It was well done and the first ending was great.

Then, the second movie came around with a really crummy ending.

dude death note is my favorite of all the mangas and i cant wait for the live action movie or the tv show to come into the english speaking countrys

dude death note is my favorite of all the mangas and i cant wait for the live action movie or the tv show to come into the english speaking countrys

WHHHOOOAAHHHH!! REALLY???

Av0idTheL1ght

WHHHOOOAAHHHH!! REALLY???

You're mocking a 13 year old for not knowing much about foreign shows....

But anyways, I loved the anime, aside from the last 5 or so episodes. The movie, not such a fan of the first and yet to see the second

Av0idTheL1ght

So, 13 year olds are excluded from being patronized for certain activities? Oh, they're young, they don't no any better. It's alright if they are idiots or have shot somebody, they're 13!

Obviously not going to start a fight, but it's not like the kid was saying anything to get him started, he just said he was excited about it. He didn't say anything stupid aside from his opinion, if he was trying to stay its the best show every yea he'd be a moron, but he never said something along those lines.

Age isn't really a factor, its just the kid didn't know anything, and insulting metal for not knowing as much about anime as TSC, I could say he's pathetic for not realizing that most 13 year old kids are interested in other things, and don't look for the most unwatched animes ever, they "eat what they are given"

Eh, it's okay. The manga is better then the anime in my opinion..

Anime Chick

Goggles ftw.
I thought the anime was alright, same with the manga. Only saw bits and pieces of the live action movies, so I wouldn't really say it sucked or not. I would've killed to see Raito begging for his life, like in the manga. Oh well, I guess they wanted to show him, not be so..Pathetic. =/

I thought the anime was alright, same with the manga. Only saw bits and pieces of the live action movies, so I wouldn't really say it sucked or not. I would've killed to see Raito begging for his life, like in the manga. Oh well, I guess they wanted to show him, not be so..Pathetic. =/

Who the hell is this Raito?

Anime Chick

Goggles ftw.
Raito, is Light Yagami. The main character who goes berserk with having a Death Note. In a nut shell, he's like this..

Raito: lololol i havez a death notez~!!11 i keel u cuz u suck!11 lololol.

Raito, is Light Yagami. The main character who goes berserk with having a Death Note. In a nut shell, he's like this..

Raito: lololol i havez a death notez~!!11 i keel u cuz u suck!11 lololol.

There. You just called him Light. Now keep calling him that, because Raito is not his name.

Anime Chick

Goggles ftw.
Raito, is actually his name. ~ ~;; Raito, in Japanese, means Light. There by, calling him Raito, or Light, is correct. I'm just used to calling him Raito, but eh, I guess I'll call him Light for now..

Obviously not going to start a fight, but it's not like the kid was saying anything to get him started, he just said he was excited about it. He didn't say anything stupid aside from his opinion, if he was trying to stay its the best show every yea he'd be a moron, but he never said something along those lines.

Age isn't really a factor, its just the kid didn't know anything, and insulting metal for not knowing as much about anime as TSC, I could say he's pathetic for not realizing that most 13 year old kids are interested in other things, and don't look for the most unwatched animes ever, they "eat what they are given"

Can't take a joke?

Besides I started watching various anime when I was 11. Age is no excuse for not "knowing" much about a series. And it's not jsut anime, it's entertainment media in general we're judging by.

Raito, is actually his name. ~ ~;; Raito, in Japanese, means Light. There by, calling him Raito, or Light, is correct. I'm just used to calling him Raito, but eh, I guess I'll call him Light for now..

Raito is an incorrect spelling to Light. Light the real name. Stop acting like a damn wheboo.

No, Raito is a spelling weaboos like to call Light. The author has written Light's name in english as Light. His name in Japanese is Light, and idiots like you romanize it for some strange reason and call him Raito.