• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who here likes....

ParaChomp

be your own guru
1. none of them
2. different designs for practically the same thing
3. they're all the same
4. depends if it's good or not and in Bleach's case, absolutely not

Okay, better question...Who here likes Death Note?

Vernikova

Champion
It's alright. I watch more out of habit these days though.

1) Rukia
2) I suppose Ichigo's. None of them are that good though.
3) Rukia vs. Ichigo
4) No, especially if they are better than the actual canon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Who here likes BLEACH

Whoever does please state

1.Favorite character
2.Favorite Zanpakuto/Bankai
3.Favorite Fight
4.DO YOU HATE FILL EPISODES

I guess I'll join in:

1. Aizen. He likes to tease but he's a pretty interesting character. I wish we knew more about his past, though.

2. Shinji's Zanpakuto is my favorite. I still don't understand all of its abilities but I like what I've seen so far.

3. The fight between Ichigo and Byakuya was my favorite. I liked how Ichigo won even though his Inner Hollow took over for a while.

4. Yes, I hate the Bleach fillers with a passion. They're lifeless and boring and I wish they wouldn't resort to fillers.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Bleach is beast.

1.Ulquiorra Cifer
2.Segunda Etapa(if arrancar releases count).
3.Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra(post grimmjow fight of course)
4.Yeah they suck but I understand why they're there.

ForeverFlame

1. It's kind of hard to like cardboard.
2. Blah.
3. The ones that don't take ten episodes.
4. Practically the entire series is "FILL" due to Kubo's incompetence, so I can't comment.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Who here likes...some other anime? The thread says nothing about it having to be about Bleach. This thread will die soon.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You really like predicting thread deaths eh?
Sorry the name of the thread's threw me off guard and yes, I am a sadistic person who enjoys watching loved ones (in this case Bleach) burned because I hate their loved ones.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Sorry the name of the thread's threw me off guard and yes, I am a sadistic person who enjoys watching loved ones (in this case Bleach) burned because I hate their loved ones.

And to counter-balance this I have a picture of a cute puppy:
[img139]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1200/858533852_a28df0eba8.jpg[/img139]

Bleach isn't the worst I've seen but it's definitely not one of the best.

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
^I appreciate that.

1. Hitsugaya. Yeah. I'm one of those people. But not like those people, just that I like the same character as those people. If you know what I'm saying.
2. Ichigo's final form was pretty cool.
3. None >_>
4. This is kinda obvious, isn't it? I don't think they've had a single good filler episode. Not that filler episodes are that great, but some can be tolerable.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
1. Ichigo
2. Tensa Zangetsu
3. Ichigo vs Byakuya
4. Fillers are hated but needed to make space. IMO the filler in Bleach are way better then the crap the other 2 big mangas get. One Piece fillers are rare yet very horrible most of the time, Ice hunters anyone? Naruto is 25% to 50% fillers in terms of episodes and none of them are any good.