• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Here Plays An Instrument?

N!ck

I can play the Guitar, Piano, Recorder, and Clarinet.
I'm only good at the piano (it's such an easy instrument)

Sorasstaru

Water type Trainer
Behold moi i play in a steel band (steel pans) associated with jamaica but actually from trinidad and tobago. It is so much fun.
Panatical is awesome!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I play guitar and bass. I guess I kinda play piano, but it's mostly just single notes that I kind of tab out from playing it on guitar. I try. XD

Platina2000

I use to play the alto saxophone during Jr High, but haven't touched it since I graduated. I bought a 12 hole Ocarina early last year, but lack the motivation to really practice the scales and such.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I've been playing trumpet for about 9 years, and guitar about five. I also sing.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
I played the piano for 7 months and still learning :p

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I can play piano. Im in band at my hs and just found out I made snare on drumline.

Arcaplup

Trumpet for 3 years... Dont stink at it either

I've played piano for the past 15 years and just got a new keyboard about a year ago, and I also had some guitar lessons when I was in high school (my boyfriend just recently lent me his dad's Gibson SG Standard, so I have been playing it more lately). But I picked up electric bass two years ago and fell in love. I love bands that have good bass; mostly the classic rock bands, or 70's and 80's metal. It's alot of fun to learn.
I also played trumpet in school, I kind of miss that because my trumpet looked pretty sweet. lol