• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Here Plays An Instrument?

briguin

Dr. Geek
Yes. I play trombone.

But I've attempted guitar and piano.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Violin-4,5 years
Cymbal-2 years
Bell Xylophone-2 years
Piano, I know how to play it, but I can't do all the finger things. I only really know how to play it from the Bell Xylophone
Ocarina-1 year

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't. But during my lifetime, I want to learn tp play the Piano

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I tried to play the violin when I was in first grade. I got frustrated after the first concert (because I KNOW I didn't play it very well, I think I had a crappy teacher), and stopped. Never touched one since.

I've always wanted to play the piano, but I have tiny hands. You have to be able to play an octave in order to play the piano well, so Mom told me, and I can't do that. So yeah... guess I'll never play an instrument.

Zach74

Haunters gonna haunt
I've always wanted to play the piano, but I have tiny hands. You have to be able to play an octave in order to play the piano well, so Mom told me, and I can't do that. So yeah... guess I'll never play an instrument.

You can play the piccolo. ;) Don't need big hands for that.

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I can play drumset piano and xylophone.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I play trombonium and piano.

blackterminator3

I play the Guitar. Real simple to learn. Been playing it since I was 13.

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
I play the clarinet and the violin. Clarinet for my school band and violin on my own. I'm very good at both and just won awards for playing them.

Mr.Pokeman

I play the saxophone and I mainly play classical music.