• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Here Plays An Instrument?

N!ck

I can play the Guitar, Piano, Recorder, and Clarinet.
I'm only good at the piano (it's such an easy instrument)

Sorasstaru

Water type Trainer
Behold moi i play in a steel band (steel pans) associated with jamaica but actually from trinidad and tobago. It is so much fun.
Panatical is awesome!

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I play guitar and bass. I guess I kinda play piano, but it's mostly just single notes that I kind of tab out from playing it on guitar. I try. XD

Platina2000

I use to play the alto saxophone during Jr High, but haven't touched it since I graduated. I bought a 12 hole Ocarina early last year, but lack the motivation to really practice the scales and such.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I've been playing trumpet for about 9 years, and guitar about five. I also sing.

h3llsing3r007

The Ravager
I played the piano for 7 months and still learning :p

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I can play piano. Im in band at my hs and just found out I made snare on drumline.

Arcaplup

Trumpet for 3 years... Dont stink at it either

I've played piano for the past 15 years and just got a new keyboard about a year ago, and I also had some guitar lessons when I was in high school (my boyfriend just recently lent me his dad's Gibson SG Standard, so I have been playing it more lately). But I picked up electric bass two years ago and fell in love. I love bands that have good bass; mostly the classic rock bands, or 70's and 80's metal. It's alot of fun to learn.
I also played trumpet in school, I kind of miss that because my trumpet looked pretty sweet. lol