• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who in the Pokémon universe could you be friends with?

DuskAstral

1. Leon- I like him for being nice and helpful. I very much prefer this trait to others.

2. Raihan- I like him for his interesting personality. I would love to be friends with him.

3. May- I love her being sweet and kind.

4. Tabitha - I like about him that he is loyal and a bit brutal. I think I would get along with him.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lillie-she's pretty nice and friendly to everyone.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Ash. Enthusiasm for anything and everything, never a dull moment, and something exciting always happening. Things randomly happen at a moment's notice. Those are the kinds of friends I like to have :)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Almost literally anyone. With the only exception of the villains for all the obvious reasons.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Tracy - I didn't like him when he was introduced, but re-watching the Orange Islands made me realize he's a nice guy.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Almost everyone except Ash as he's going to take care of everything and battle ahead before my Pokemons had a chance to progress properly that is if I'm traveling with him.

Applecorp

Most of the characters I guess yes even Team Rocket because while they're villains they're so bad at their jobs that I still think I could get along with them.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'd probably get along with Takeshi and Gou since they're practical characters with passive personalities for the most part. I wouldn't get along with Satoshi or the Rocket-dan, however.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Mostly everyone except for the obvious villains. And Colress, because I think he just wants to have fun experimenting and isn't really evil. He could learn to use his knowledge on the good stuff rather than brainwashing Pokemon.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ash, dawn, Kiawe and mallow would be my ideal group. As for jessie and James yes they would be fun as friends but I'd wanna ask Jessie out so :p

You wouldn't try to befriend Goh? I thought you were part of the team :(

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Everyone except Goh~

In all seriousness James, Meowth, May, Dawn, Mallow, Kiawe, Brock, and Ash. Maybe Jessie on a good day, the TRio are typically the most human apart from XY/BW era and their backstories are all pretty relatable
And Korrina/Lyra if recurring characters count

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
You wouldn't try to befriend Goh? I thought you were part of the team :(

Oh I love Goh no doubt and he's one of my fav male companions only behind Brock and Kiawe (which may change if he develops further), and I would love to befriend them, it's just I would wanna befriend the others more if you get what I mean. I wouldn't mind befriending anyone in the Pokémon universe besides the villains, I just pointed out my top choices for that